Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Professional Civil Process (PCP) is looking for a Quality Assurance Clerk a person who wants to go above and beyond for the legal support industry. Were looking for someone with exceptional energy and enthusiasm to join our Server Operations Team.
- PCP is the leader in the legal support industry providing filing, serving, and skip tracing services.
- Weve been serving the legal community for over thirty-five years.
- PCP currently handles over 140,000 services of process documents annually.
- Our corporate headquarters is in Spicewood, Texas with 22 offices throughout the state of Texas.
- PCP is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) and the Texas Process Servers Association (TPSA).
About the position:
- Monitor the quality of service of process reports in the regions assigned. Reports include:
- Service of process that are waiting to go out for service
- Service of process that are being attempted by Sheriffs
- Service of process that are being attempted by Out-of-State agents
- Service of process that have no attempts
- Service of process time frame of attempt
Call Center Operator:
- Answers incoming calls from process servers and agents
- Answers incoming calls from customers calling A-Plus Delivery
- Input service of process data information into computer system
- Running license plates
- Check and complete emails and voicemails in a timely manner
- Perform other tasks assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of call center/customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Has thick skin and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant calls
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Accuracy in grammar and spelling
- Able to understand and follow instructions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organization skills
- Flawless attendance
- Commitment to team results; a team player
Compensation, Hours, and Benefits:
- Full Time: Monday Friday, 9:00 am- 6:00 pm or 10:00 am- 7:00 pm
- Dental/Vision plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - to be used after six (6) months of service
- 401k savings plan with company matching - after one (1) year of service
- Casual work environment
- Casual attire
- Fully equipped gym