Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Quality Assurance Clerk
Professional Civil Process
Spicewood , TX 78669
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Professional Civil Process (PCP) is looking for a Quality Assurance Clerk a person who wants to go above and beyond for the legal support industry. Were looking for someone with exceptional energy and enthusiasm to join our Server Operations Team.
- PCP is the leader in the legal support industry providing filing, serving, and skip tracing services.
- Weve been serving the legal community for over thirty-five years.
- PCP currently handles over 140,000 services of process documents annually.
- Our corporate headquarters is in Spicewood, Texas with 22 offices throughout the state of Texas.
- PCP is a founding member of the National Association of Professional Process Servers (NAPPS) and the Texas Process Servers Association (TPSA).
About the position:
- Monitor the quality of service of process reports in the regions assigned. Reports include:
- Service of process that are waiting to go out for service
- Service of process that are being attempted by Sheriffs
- Service of process that are being attempted by Out-of-State agents
- Service of process that have no attempts
- Service of process time frame of attempt
Call Center Operator:
- Answers incoming calls from process servers and agents
- Answers incoming calls from customers calling A-Plus Delivery
- Input service of process data information into computer system
- Running license plates
- Check and complete emails and voicemails in a timely manner
- Perform other tasks assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of call center/customer service experience
- Basic computer skills
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Has thick skin and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant calls
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Accuracy in grammar and spelling
- Able to understand and follow instructions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Organization skills
- Flawless attendance
- Commitment to team results; a team player
Compensation, Hours, and Benefits:
- Full Time: Monday Friday, 9:00 am- 6:00 pm or 10:00 am- 7:00 pm
- Dental/Vision plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - to be used after six (6) months of service
- 401k savings plan with company matching - after one (1) year of service
- Casual work environment
- Casual attire
- Fully equipped gym