Petaluma , CA 94952
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
QA Technician (TMO-REQ-007034)
Duration: 12+ Months
Petaluma, CA 94954
- Performs First Article, Start-up and Material Test Inspections using a variety of equipment including calipers, gages, vertex, CMM, centrifuge, etc.
- Assists with In-Process testing when needed.
- Identifies and dispositions visual defects accordingly.
- Demonstrates ability to read and understand Part Drawings (PD) Uses and/or creates excel templates to record results.
- Uses access database to input information and creates summaries. Analyzes and interprets testing data and communicates results to the appropriate party via email or in front of a group.
Essential Job Functions
- Uses calipers, comparator, gages, centrifuge, manual pipettes, thermal cycler, vacuum leak tester, vision system (vertex) and CMM programs to measure and inspect a sampling of products. Tests may include tubes, tips, and racks testing.
- Maintains files, records and other documents that apply to laboratory records.
- Completes and maintains appropriate documentation to support testing procedures.
- Identify non-conformances during daily testing and reports them.
Other skills and abilities required include:
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer skills (including excel)
- Intermedia math skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 1 to <2 years’ experience related to quality control or preferably in a manufacturing or a quality environment.
- Other skills and abilities required include: Experience with laboratory environment, equipment and safety procedures. Ability to work an alternative work schedule.