QA Lab Shift Lead
Painted Post , NY 14870
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Rotating 7 day schedule: 50 hrs + per week
Tuesday (6:15am- 3:30pm)
- Thursday- Wednesday (2:15pm- 11:30pm)
- Friday- Friday (10:15pm- 7:30am)
- Making safety a priority
- Position is located in a manufacturing production QA lab 24/7 day operation and dependability a must
- Schedule shift based on prioritized needs
- Manage team by communicating job expectations
- Prioritize testing and shift requirements to meet Customer schedules
- Manages OT and call offs to ensure adequate shift staffing.
- Complete shift pass off for the on-coming shift lead.
- Conduct pre-shift meeting on the hour
- Define root cause to errors made, verifying compliance to SOP’s.
- Follows strict procedures for set-up and releasing finished product
- Initiates process for non-conforming product
- The center of knowledge for all happenings on the shift
- Strong people skills and managing responsibilities/expectations
- Ability to effectively manage union employees in a team environment
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to make sound decisions using documented procedures
- Laboratory experience
- Troubleshooting ability
- Technical curiosity
- Anticipates problems and takes action before required
- Has methodical and logical approach
- Self-motivated, accepts responsibility, positive, can-do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Outlook, and
- Will consider candidate with no experience if the right fit.
PPE - Standard PPE Required, Candidates must bring their own safety shoes, other PPE will be provided.
This is a contract position.
- Location: USA - NY - Painted Post
- Duration of contract: 1Year
- Education/Experience: Minimum Associates