Elgin , IL 60123
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Quality Assurance Inspector
Reports to: QA Supervisor
2nd Shift 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Inspect and promote GMP and SOP compliance in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment, ensuring product integrity, safety and compliance with standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Packaging Operations
- Inspect and evaluate suitability of filling line startup.
- Perform in-process and finished product inspections for established quality attributes.
- Review records for completeness and accuracy.
- Collect, maintain and retain samples from each lot manufactured.
- Incoming Receipts
- Inspect and sample raw materials
- Inspect and disposition packaging components and labels.
- Issue labels and maintain label inventory control records.
- Provide critical and pertinent input to the development and updating of procedures and forms.
- Complete other assigned duties as requested by QA Management.
- Good analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- 1+ years quality experience in manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good math skills
- Good organization and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to work overtime as required
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Vacation & PTO.