QA Engineer/Automation Testing
Wayne , PA 19080
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Experience in current automation testing tools and techniques. Able to develop manual
and automated test cases on a wide variety of software platforms. Design and extend
test automation frameworks, with the objective to improve QA testing efficiency. Analyze
requirements to determine proper testing strategy
Develop and maintain automated test cases for Skyhook software.
- Create automation scripts for functional, performance and regression testing
using available test tools.
- Create detailed test plans and test scenarios in an QA Test Management tool.
- Able to perform basic troubleshooting techniques, like analyzing logs, calculating
metrics, submitting error reports, etc.
- Testing in Linux, MacOS, Windows operating systems.
- Utilize programming and scripting languages such as Java, Python and Bash.
- Experience using Apache Spark is a plus.
- Support other Quality Assurance (QA) or DevOps testing activities, when
- Work with development teams to identify software and hardware issues.
- Track and validate open JIRA issues assigned to you.
- As a member of the Agile development team, participate in daily sprints and
- Able to utilize technical infrastructure (e.g. testing environments, Git build
system, Jira ticketing systems, Confluence documentation tool, others).
- Protect Skyhook Intellectual Property by keeping information confidential.
- Performed various forms of testing (functional, smoke, regression, performance,
- 3+ years of experience in using automation testing tools and techniques
- Experience using test management systems, i.e. Zephyr, TestRail
- Working knowledge in Linux or Unix environments
- Basic programming and scripting skills
- Hands on experience with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, sqlite
- BS in computer science, or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Open, collaborative and enjoyable office culture
- Focused on solving big problems
- Optional standing desks
- Cross-department, employee-managed Culture Committee
- Fun team-building outings and events
- Healthy work/life balance
- Free snacks and refreshments available in both offices
- Management focused on positivity, honesty, accountability, diversity, inclusivity and integrity