QA Automation Engineer
Sacramento , CA 94203
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
In 2011 SkySlope started out in the third bedroom of our CEOs house with just him and two others. Every year since then weve experienced insane growth and after growing out of our previous 3 offices we have now settled into our new home in downtown Sacramento only two blocks away from the new arena and right in the heart of the action. The team has now grown from the original 3 to over 130 and our new space allows for us to aggressively move towards our goal of being 200 strong by the end of 2019.
By the power of an amazing product and tons of Red Bull we now have over 160,000 users spread out across 5000 offices nationwide. 8 out of the top 15 Real Estate Brokerages in the nation are currently using software in order to be paperless and all 8 of them use our product. But, despite being happy with what weve achieved we know that as industry leaders in our space theres a lot of work left to be done. Because of that, in October 2017 we announced that SkySlope will become a part of the Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF) family. This partnership will allow us to not only grow faster than we ever have before, but it will also allow us to build exciting new products for our customers while maintaining the same broker and agent-centric approach that weve become known for over the years.
Use the links below to get a detailed look into the company culture that earned us the reward of "best places to work in Sacramento" three years in a row by Sacramento Business Journal!
SkySlope Insider Series:https://bit.ly/2Jlgu1p
SkySlope YouTube Channel:https://bit.ly/2q5bZ31
The Quality Assurance Automation Engineers at SkySlope test and improve SkySlopes software in pursuit of making life better for every real estate agent, broker and service provider. Specifically, this involves developing automated tests as well as manually testing SkySlopes web and mobile applications from time to time.
- Develop and maintain test automation software for various products.
- Provide test framework improvements and features
- Document test steps for developing automated regression testing.
- Take product requirements and success criteria to develop automated testing for a given Sprint and Release.
- Review existing automation for positive and negative testing coverage.
- Contribute to team success and being an effective collaborator.
- Participate in test planning and provide feedback on testing strategy.
- Provide feedback to Product group on writing quality into our requirements.
- Continuous learning and building of expertise.
- Increase domain knowledge about SkySlope and our clients.
- Continued learning around testing technologies that SkySlope utilizes.
- Exploration into better ways of doing things.
- 2-5 years test automation development experience including IDE, debugging, Git., etc
- Development experience including using an IDE, debugging, etc
- Experience using Selenium, Appium, and writing automation tests
- Familiarity with Agile software development process
- Experience using project planning/bug tracking software
- Ability to work well in an environment with change and quick growth
- Forward thinker who is always improving skills and knowledge
- Experience supporting and providing feedback for software development
- Worked in a team environment and able to adapt to varying personality types on a team
- Experience with email, word processing software and spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High level of accuracy in issue documentation
- Catered lunches Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Dog friendly office
- $125 monthly transportation stipend
- $100 monthly wellness allowance (to be used for gym memberships, yoga, golf fees, ski lift tickets, massages + more!)
- Monthly e-book stipend
- $1000 referral bonuses
- PTO and other time off
- 16 paid holidays per year (5 floating to be used at any time)
- Paid day off on your birthday (plus $100 in spending cash)
- Annual company Kick Off Party
- Annual company Employee Appreciation Day
- Insurance Offerings
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Retirement and Investment
- 401k + match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan opportunities