Title: QA Automation Engineer
• Location:Pittsburgh, PA
• Position: Contract
• Rate: $/Open
• Work and/or academic experience testing applications using automated testing tools
• Effective in a fast paced environment, Collaborative/enjoys working in teams
• Self-starter/motivator, Organizational skills / Detail oriented
• Creative and Effective problem solving skills and Ability to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently
• Familiarity with working in a cloud-based environment, such as Microsoft Azure
• Hands on test creation and execution experience with a good balance of manual and automation
• Provide ongoing assessment of automation landscape, and apply best practices to drive improvements
• C# / Selenium development, and integration experience with CI/CD environments
• Working knowledge of other automation tools, such as HP UFT and Xamarin UITest
• Cross-platform mobile automation development
• Conform and Contribute to the Automation Framework
Note: If interested please send your updated resume to Gowri.Sankar@two95intl.com and include your Rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you
know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match
for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting
to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!
Two95 International Inc.