The QA Automation Engineer will work to ensure quality within team deliverables and coordinate efforts across the Data Platform program.
This will be accomplished by reviewing business requirements, participating in work decomposition and clarify acceptance criteria working with their product owner, business partners, team and program leadership.
The QA Automation Engineer will be focused on developing sustainable automated test scripts applying the application criteria to test cases using Ruby, Gherkin, and Cucumber, identifying data sets to be used in test automation activities, conducting quality focused code reviews and participating in sprint/release reviews and agile team practices.
Additionally QA Automation Engineers collaborate on improving our program test strategies and provide input for continuous improvement of our SDLC.
Participates in requirement and design review meetings to stay informed of potential impact to testing Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
Assist Business and Development teams by communicating applicable testing practices and expectations Create data sets to be used in test automation activities.
VIEW JOBS11/9/2018 6:24:53 PM2019-02-07T18:24<p>U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. <strong>We are unable to sponsor at this time.</strong></p>
<p>Applicants only, no corp-to-corp candidates, third parties, or agencies please.</p>
<p><strong>Required Skills and Experience:</strong></p>
<li>Minimum of ten years of professional experience</li>
<li>Strong leadership experience</li>
<li>Experience working on digital (web, mobile, chatbox, and other forms) projects</li>
<li><strong>QA automation testing, test automation development, or automation engineering experience (minimum of five years) is absolutely required</strong></li>
<li>Experience building test automation frameworks</li>
<li><strong>Ruby coding or Xamarin is absolutely required (no exceptions)</strong></li>
<li>Cucumber is a plus</li>
<li>Development lifecycle experience</li>
<li>Python is a plus</li>
<li>Development experience is a big plus</li>
<li>Versatility to work on a variety of projects and teams is critical for this role</li>
<li>Jira or TFS experience</li>
<li>Very strong written and verbal communication skills</li>
<li>Strong experience working on Agile projects</li>
<li>Experience leading test automation developers or engineers</li>
<li>Must be able to be hired eventually as a full-time, permanent employee of the client.</li>
<p>We are seeking a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to work on a series of projects for our client in what will be a long-term contract, right to hire position with our client.&nbsp; This individual will lead more junior resources and will:</p>
<li>Serve as a jack-of-all-trades as a test automation engineer and QA lead</li>
<li>Work as an automation engineer since the client definitely wants to automate rather than to manual testing.</li>
<li>Engage in the development of digital signal processing (DSP) cores</li>
<li>Work in the digital space on variety of applications, both customer-facing and internal.</li>
<li>Work on digital (web, mobile, chatbox, Alexa, Google Home, and other digital) projects.</li>
<li>Interact with the Business Intelligence team</li>
<li>Interface between the consumer and business teams since the applications may link to the CRM tool</li>
<li>Communicate with all levels of management, including senior executives, colleagues, and team members</li>
<li>Create tests to find any problems with software before the product is launched.</li>
<li>Identify and analyze any bugs found during testing and document them.</li>
<li>Pay very close attention to detail and coach their team on managing testing tools, reporting results, and motivating process improvement.</li>
<li>Develop new tests to run, run the tests, and document the results</li>
<li>Work on a variety of digital projects, so flexibility and versatility is very important</li>
<li>Work on projects that are in their infancy with a new operating model and Agile approach that will e rolled out into the organization.</li>
<li>Drive the testing scrums, report status, report out on the system quality, report status on &ldquo;moment of truth&rdquo; in terms of where the team stands in the lifecycle.</li>
Dedicated Tech Services, Inc.ColumbusOH
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00Mid to Lead QA Test Engineer
HMB will provide you the career in technology you seek. We specialize in helping our clients use technology to design, build, and manage information assets.
Continually voted a Top Workplace in Columbus, Ohio, HMB creates solutions through innovative technology projects using the latest Test Engineering tools!
* Our practice exists to help you grow - we're looking for innovators and leaders!
* Named a top workplace 5 years in a row in Central Ohio by Columbus CEO magazine!
* We're NOT in the "Butts in seats game" - we want to hold onto talent / grow it!
* Opportunity to be rewarded as a valued revenue generator and not an expense!
* Continual training at every level - 50+ lunch and learns annually!
* We invest in our own talent, build on your existing skills and cross-train in house!
* Leadership opportunities to grow, mentor and develop our emerging Jr. QA engineers!
* Opportunities to partner with Top Fortune 500 companies!
* Our client focus is solely in the Columbus market!
Desired Skills & Experience:
HMB is currently looking for full time associates to join our Testing Services practice at all levels! Whether you are an experienced QA/Test Lead or manual tester looking to grow, this is a unique opportunity to play a part in the continued growth and development of HMB!
* Bachelor's degree or 3-5+ years' experience in manual QA engineering environment
* Experience working in teams on software projects in Waterfall and/or Agile environments
* Experience writing/executing test plans and/or business requirements
* Ability to discuss highly technical ideas to a non-technical audience
* Experience constructing and presenting status reports
Additional Skills (Nice to have):
* HP ALM or MTM experience
* QA/Test Lead experience
* Microsoft Visio and Excel experience
What You Can Expect:
* Competitive Full-Time FTE - Base Salary
* Annual Bonus Program
* Above standard work/life balance
* Paid Overtime
* Employee Subsidized Medical Premiums
* Paid Time Off
* 401K + match
* Hardware and Software Reimbursement
* Paid Training
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Wellness Program and much more!
For more information regarding HMB, please visit our website at www.hmbnet.com or send your resume to Sean Rico at email@example.com
HMB Information System DevelopersColumbusOH
VIEW JOBS10/31/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-29T00:00Apply Now
Automation QA Tester
Req #: 180094858
Location: Columbus, OH,US
Job Category: Technology
As an Automation QA Tester, you will perform limited scope and end to end system tests. You will also develop test scripts based upon business requirements and processes, in line with defined workflows and use cases; process transactions from system entry to exit; test functionality delivered across applications and workflows; and test applications to demonstrate that relevant existing system functionality is as expected.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Develop testing processes and approaches according to JPMC Chase, and Six Sigma/CMM standards. Applications development or quality assurance testing experience required
* Experience creating and implementing test environments for a client-server or distributed system involving relational databases
* Experience creating detailed test cases/scripts for technical and/or business clients
* Experience creating functional and technical documentation
* Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases
* Knowledge of testing methodology, automated test/load tools (i.e. LoadRunner/Selenium/Ruby/Cucumber).
* Perform the tests in both the QA and contingency/backup environments.
* Assist in designing and ensuring overall integrity of the testing strategy.
* Work with appropriate business and technology leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and performance.
* Help design, develop and implement test plans, scripts, tools using the detailed business requirements document provided by the business analysts.
* Work with business and technology leads to identify the appropriate data for testing, and prepare that data for the test cases.
* Assist Application Developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
* Facilitate resolution and communication of cross-application/organization architectural issues and decisions.
* Assess and revise test sequence and scope based upon test results and/or changes in product design.
* Coordinate component, system and documentation testing with the appropriate technical groups and Release Management.
* Document test procedures and findings.
* Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
* Assess readiness and deviation of product/project performance based upon test results and product specifications.
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you'renot just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part ofone of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubsworldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everythingfrom enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, aswell as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning,and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enablesus to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transformthe financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the uniqueskills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization thatthrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and careerdevelopment, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you'relooking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, wewant to meet you.
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.ColumbusOH