The QA Automation Engineer will work to ensure quality within team deliverables and coordinate efforts across the Data Platform program.
This will be accomplished by reviewing business requirements, participating in work decomposition and clarify acceptance criteria working with their product owner, business partners, team and program leadership.
The QA Automation Engineer will be focused on developing sustainable automated test scripts applying the application criteria to test cases using Ruby, Gherkin, and Cucumber, identifying data sets to be used in test automation activities, conducting quality focused code reviews and participating in sprint/release reviews and agile team practices.
Additionally QA Automation Engineers collaborate on improving our program test strategies and provide input for continuous improvement of our SDLC.
Participates in requirement and design review meetings to stay informed of potential impact to testing Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
Assist Business and Development teams by communicating applicable testing practices and expectations Create data sets to be used in test automation activities.
VIEW JOBS1/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-18T00:00Overview
The Brand that Gets You to What's Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America, and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers across the globe.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Senior Software QA Automation Analyst/Engineer is a senior hands-on technical role with responsibility for designing, developing, executing and maintain a suite of automated testing scripts for testing various retail systems.This role also will provide technical leadership and strategic direction for our automated functional and performance test scripts. The ideal candidate is someone with experience as an engineer or developer who can present a high-level automation test design to our business users then execute that plan by writing the scripts based on that design. They are considered a functional test automation subject matter expert and go to for the Express IT department. This position will work closely with Business Analysts/Product Managers to understand the requirements, development teams to understand application implementation and the Quality Assurance team to leverage the manual test cases and test data they have in place. The Senior QA Automation Analyst stays current with all industry standards for open source performance testing tools and techniques. They will implement continuous process improvements to the scripts and the automation framework. They research new tools as needs change in the application architecture. The role will with work closely with the performance engineer, other software developers, product owners, and business analysts to improve the automation test suites to ultimately increase our user's satisfaction of reliability of our applications.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
* Years of Experience:
* 5-7 Years Quality Assurance experience
* 3 - 5 working in software test automation at an expert level (QA Automation Test Lead or Senior QA Test Automation Engineer/Developer)
* Experience executing functional automated tests and/or development efforts for a complex, high throughput system
* Track record monitoring and analyzing system performance, isolating issues or bottlenecks that could impact reliability, performance and scalability
* Hands on experience with functional test automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Sauce Labs, JMeter, BlazeMeter or similar)
* Must possess the drive and passion for quality with the ability to inspire, excite and motivate other team members
* Ability to work in an agile development environment, including test-driven development
* Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work with others at all levels, effective at working with geographically remote and culturally diverse teams
* Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
* Helps scope engagement by providing detailed development time estimates
* Perform engineering tasks with little direction or supervision
* Ability to performance tune and troubleshoot medium to large scale web applications
* Proficiency with various languages, databases, operating systems, scripting languages, and utilities
* Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming
* Strong knowledge of database concepts, including data caching strategies
* Strong knowledge of API concepts, including integrating with mobile solutions
* Knowledge of retail industry
* Certified Software Quality Analyst: (CSQA), ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer or similar certification is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
VIEW JOBS1/16/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-16T00:00Mid to Lead QA Test Engineer
HMB will provide you the career in technology you seek. We specialize in helping our clients use technology to design, build, and manage information assets.
Continually voted a Top Workplace in Columbus, Ohio, HMB creates solutions through innovative technology projects using the latest Test Engineering tools!
* Our practice exists to help you grow - we're looking for innovators and leaders!
* Named a top workplace 5 years in a row in Central Ohio by Columbus CEO magazine!
* We're NOT in the "Butts in seats game" - we want to hold onto talent / grow it!
* Opportunity to be rewarded as a valued revenue generator and not an expense!
* Continual training at every level - 50+ lunch and learns annually!
* We invest in our own talent, build on your existing skills and cross-train in house!
* Leadership opportunities to grow, mentor and develop our emerging Jr. QA engineers!
* Opportunities to partner with Top Fortune 500 companies!
* Our client focus is solely in the Columbus market!
Desired Skills & Experience:
HMB is currently looking for full time associates to join our Testing Services practice at all levels! Whether you are an experienced QA/Test Lead or manual tester looking to grow, this is a unique opportunity to play a part in the continued growth and development of HMB!
* Bachelor's degree or 3-5+ years' experience in manual QA engineering environment
* Experience working in teams on software projects in Waterfall and/or Agile environments
* Experience writing/executing test plans and/or business requirements
* Ability to discuss highly technical ideas to a non-technical audience
* Experience constructing and presenting status reports
Additional Skills (Nice to have):
* HP ALM or MTM experience
* QA/Test Lead experience
* Microsoft Visio and Excel experience
What You Can Expect:
* Competitive Full-Time FTE - Base Salary
* Annual Bonus Program
* Above standard work/life balance
* Paid Comp Time
* Employee Subsidized Medical Premiums
* Paid Time Off
* 401K + match
* Hardware and Software Reimbursement
* Paid Training
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Wellness Program and much more!
For more information regarding HMB, please visit our website at www.hmbnet.com or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
HMB Information System DevelopersColumbusOH
VIEW JOBS1/15/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-04-15T00:00Apply Now
Analytics Test Automation Engineer
Req #: 180121286
Location: Columbus, OH,US
Job Category: Technology
Our Robotics Process Automation Engineering Team is delivery focused and comprised of well-rounded software engineers working from requirements, application development and testing.
The Chase Digital team is innovating the way America does banking – and we strive to make banking easy. Our challenge is we cannot get our features to the millions of customers we are trying to impress fast enough. If you are highly technical, love automation, you value quality, and you get stuff done this is the home for you. The timid need not apply – we are going to challenge the status quo with determination, technical brilliance, and practical thinking.
Responsibilities and Team Details:
* Design and implement software in these internally consumed products:
* "Intelligent Software Bots" that detect anomalies in product features & behavior through machine learning & modeling of real-world customer behavior as training data
* "Intelligent sensors" that monitor how our product eco-system and infrastructure is behaving in every aspect (no dark corners)
* "Real-time machine learning anomaly detection models" that process massive amounts of sensor big data to detect minute degradation of Non-Functional Requirements
* "Developer Sandbox Tools" that facilitate rapid deployment of new features by providing access to extremely user-friendly developer efficiency tools, personas, product configuration scripts, and bot infrastructure to facilitate gaining confidence to deploy code extremely quickly
* Our bots are designed to run unattended (without humans), so any operations is by definition is "code". The developer owns the operational outcome of their feature and must be able to meet our "definition of done": a working software bot running continuously unattended 24/7 in production or be able to fix it if it does not.
* Drive test plan/strategy formulation for analytics testing including decomposition of business/technical requirements into test case scenarios and corresponding test data requirements.
* Execute and evaluate analytics manual and automated test cases and report test results.
* Develop, document and maintain analytics test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation and automated scripts.
* Execute and evaluate analytics manual and automated test cases and report test results.
* Defect and issue management in JIRA. Maintain dashboards and oversee/review/track teams progress on the test execution
* The ideal candidate will have three years of Software Engineering experience with a demonstrated track record of Automation Testing for a large user base
* Be competent and effective in using modern software development best practices (agile stories, thin vertical slices, design patterns, unit/functional testing, definition of done)
* Have a track record of completing challenging projects / initiatives and be able to demonstrate your experience overcoming technical obstacles, navigating failure, innovating, and staying focused to achieve the desired challenging outcome.
* Have the skills to be commonly considered an Automation Test Engineer
* Hands on with Dev and test automation tools/frameworks such as Cucumber, source tree, eclipse, Selenium, maven commands/goals, cygwin, lisa, soap UI, etc.
* Experience with TDD and code testability standards alongside functional/manual testing.
* Experience with API and service testing.
* Have the skills to be commonly considered for a automation developer with a focus on either developing modern Angular, Java & Python automation.
* Capable of building automation for dissecting analytics events and ensuring that the analytics events are processed correctly through Adobe Insight and Adobe Analytics.
* Will consider candidates with minimal or no analytics experience – provided they have technical acumen, strong analytical skills, project coordination and are organized/reliable.
* Our tech stack changes with our needs, currently we are using: Spring, ELK (ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kafka), Flink, Spark, Cassandra, tensorflow, Kubernetes / Docker, Appium / Selenium frameworks.
* BS/BA degree is a plus
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. So if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.
Jpmorgan Chase & Co.ColumbusOH