Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Woodlawn , MD 21207
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Sr. Python Software Developer shall have extensive experience in software design, development and testing, program installations, and system implementations.
Must have experience using NLTK Python 2.7+
- Develop applications that are performant and meet the requirements of the client.
- Contribute to the analysis and development of the final product.
- Providing tests for all code and logic created.
- Schedule code reviews to review all code written and changes made.
- Apply advanced technical principles, techniques, theories and concepts.
- Contribute to the development of new principles and theories.
- Support management and customers in answering questions on advanced technical research studies and applications.
- Work on innovative and unusually complex technical problems to provide solutions.
- Present design, concept, and architecture to internal and external audiences.
- Prepare weekly status reports of accomplished tasks.
- Proficient in Python 2.7.x language and common libraries 2 Years
- Python Frameworks: Anaconda, pandas, numpy, Python Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK), scikit learn, regex, and multiprocessing
- RESTful and SOAP web service implementations
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Application servers/Web frameworks: Websphere, Bottle, Flask, Django, CherryPy
- Unit Testing
- Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Postgres, MongoDB
- XML, XSL, XSD
- Virtualization and Cloud development
- OS: Windows 7, 10, 2012 R2, Redhat Linux
Additional Desired skills
- Data Modeling, DDL
- Server configuration
- Technical Leadership
- MS Visual Studio and VSTO
Bachelors + 11 years
Must be US CItizen or green card holder with ability to obtain public trust clearance