Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
PV Engineering Manager
Horizon Solar Power
Kansas City , MO 64101
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Horizon Solar Power is currently looking for a Solar PV Project Manager with experience in Kansas City MO. We are a growing company awarded for our efforts in renewable energy. As our engineer manager, your oversight of a team of PV System Designers of various skill levels will be needed to ensure the quality of our energy production and design team.
This is not an entry-level position or work from home!
- Lead and perform detailed studies and data analysis of modeling techniques and engineering concepts as they relate to solar projects.
- Derive and create new methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with Site Assessors, Project Management, and Sales teams to complete designs meeting the customers expectations with strict deadlines
- Create project bills of material
- Assist in documenting and developing industry best practices, standards and guidelines;
- Delegate project completion tasks to other engineering team members;
- Utilize software systems to record progress of various tasks;
- Demonstrate ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Experience and knowledge of Solar PV
- Experience with Commercial Projects
- Solar Design Experience
- Auto Cad Drafting Experience
- Construction/Project Manager Experience
Complete understanding of Solar PV Installation and Practices
- Bachelors or Associates degree and 2 years of solar design experience required
- NABCEP (PV Installation Professional) certification and 2 years of solar design experience required
- Expert knowledge of the National Electric Code required
- Work experience in the photovoltaic industry, with a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience with solar energy modeling programs such as PVsyst, SAM and/or Plant Predict
- Experience with AutoCAD and Salesforce
- Knowledge and experience with statistics, data analysis, and regression analysis.
- Programming experience with VBA and/or Python is preferred
- Must have a strong desire for problem solving
- Must be able to pass a drug and background screening
- Competitive comp plan that ranges anywhere from $70-$90K range DOE!
- Medical, Dental and Vision (after 90 days)
- Vacation and Sick pay