Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Uplink Talent Solutions
Merrimack , NH 3054
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client is a leading exporter of Electronic Components to European Military, Aerospace and Space OEMs. Established in 1975, their commitment to quality and excellence in customer service has been their foundation for over 40 years.
As a Buyer, youll work directly with the CEO to have a direct impact on the profitability and growth of this family-oriented company. Employees enjoy flexible work hours, shortened work-days every Friday, and every other Friday off during the summer! Be part of a growing organization and a fun team and enjoy a laid-back work environment!
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating, buying and managing a wide range of purchase requisitions in support of export, business development, customer service and other internal organizations in compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Source and purchase Military / Aerospace level components across all commodities (Electrical, Mechanical, Interconnect, Hardware, etc.) assemblies, custom parts, raw materials.
- Issue requests for quotes/proposals (RFQ/RFP) and select the best source consistent with cost, quality and delivery requirements for electronic, integrated circuits, passive components, and other peripherals
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years in procurement, preferably dealing with Electronic components commodities - Integrated Circuits, Passive Components, Electro-Mechanical components, Interconnects, Wire and Cable, Computers and peripherals, RF and Microwave.
- Experience working with the Military, Aerospace, or defense OEMs
- Experience dealing with ISO9001:2008 and AS9120 or AS9100 standards and procedures would be a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales and purchasing background in the Electronics Distribution Industry
- Possess a strong understanding of the electronics and export industry and related commodities
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications and experience using an MRP (Material requirements planning) system such as SAP or Oracle
- High School diploma or equivalency
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification.
It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.