Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Recruit Up, LLC
Baltimore , MD 21201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Founded in 1945, Northeastern Supply, Inc. began in a group of converted "row houses" in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Currently, Northeastern Supply has 300 employees serving throughout 32 locations in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia and West Virginia. It is considered to be one of the Mid-Atlantic's fastest growing Plumbing, HVAC, and Water Systems businesses.We are seeking a strong Purchasing Analyst to join our growing dynamic team in
The Purchasing Analyst will be directly responsible for planning, purchasing, tracking, and maintaining inventory levels.They will perform professional and analytical tasks that establish the bridge between the Negotiation and Supply Chain functions, which include data verification, key market analytics, purchase order expediting, analytical reporting, bid coordination, strategic planning initiatives, and various projects.They will also assist in developing strategies and tactics for improving operation efficiencies, improving service levels and set and maintain inventory levels as well as operation cost.
- Purchase assigned lines of products from vendors to one or multiple company warehouse locations
- Coordinate all warehouse transfers to include inventory review, communication between customer Service, Operations, and Replenishment and evaluation of backhauls
- Review and evaluate opportunities for transfer reduction by SKU and warehouse, provide actions needed to supervisor
- Analyze all at risk items for key accounts daily and recommend actions needed.
- Run reports weekly and monthly to analyze inventory position for overstocks and increases by category, vendor and Category Manager; making recommendations for suggested actions.
- Run reports daily to aid in the review and analysis of root causes analysis for backorders to include month-over-month reviews, ABCDE and vendor reviews.
- Process all sample requests to include vendor follow ups when needed
- Manages the return of special order to ensure inventory is timely addressed, compliance with the returns policy and appropriate fees are accessed and tracked.
- Assist with Demand Planning (MRP) maintenance and reporting.
- Analyze slow moving items (Life Cycle Management and recommend actions for improvement.
- Assist with P.O. order acknowledgements as directed, expedite missing or late purchase orders and manage back order report.
- Confirm delivery appointments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years experience with Inventory Management/Purchasing/Distribution
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of management systems, forecasting and budgeting.
- Ability to analyze industry trends to recommend, develop and integrate necessary changes.
- Strong Computer Skills (DRP, forecasting modules, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Problem solver.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to analyze industry trends to recommend, develop and integrate necessary changes
- Problem solver
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated Leadership abilities
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities