Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Waukesha , WI 53189
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Purchasing AnalystWho are we?
Nevs Ink, Inc. has been sticking around since 1989. We specialize in producing high quality label and tape for the medical and healthcare industry. We pride ourselves on knowing our customers and tailoring our process to provide them what they need with great quality. Our steep tradition in customer service is why we boast a 96% retention rate. We have never met a problem we can't help solve or a label we can't do.What are we looking for?
As a growing company, we are looking to add a Purchasing Analyst to join our team! This person will be responsible for purchasing raw material used in manufacturing, packing, and shipping of finished products.Day in the life:
Is this you?
- Verifies material requisitions from various departments and initiates purchase orders.
- Insures that supplies are available for each job as production requirements dictate.
- Serves as a liaison between pressroom and fulfillment regarding paper and supplies availability and usage; between production and pressroom regarding consumption and performance; between pressroom and vendors relative to performance of material; and between management and vendors relative to availability of materials and market conditions of printing supplies.
- Processes all claims regarding supplies to achieve fair settlement. Collects hold and use evidence as necessary.
- Interacts with all departments regarding the pricing, availability, performance and record keeping of materials.
- Keeps supervisor informed of status and progress of work and any unusual problems encountered.
- Maintains a master lists of approved and acceptable suppliers; assures complete and accurate supplier records are maintained.
- Gathers order confirmations, and PO for all purchases made
- Performs other duties as requested.
What do we require?
- Knowledge of printing supplies and technology
- Ability to handle large purchasing responsibilities with outside vendors and establish good professional working relationships.
- Possess personal characteristics of integrity, dependability, competence, and prudence. Good math skills and computer skills. Attention to detail.
- Previous print experience
- 401K with 5% match
This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.