Louisville , CO 80027
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ResourceMFG Search Group is currently recruiting for a Purchasing Agent in the Louisville Colorado area.
The Purchasing Agent will play a key role in the Companys Supply Chain execution by managing all aspects of purchase order creation and maintenance. The Purchasing Agent will keep track of supplier performance and builds important business relationships that are critical to meeting the Companys goals for on time delivery, cost, quality, and inventory levels.
- Prepare purchase order documents and communicate to affected suppliers.
- Maintain purchase order confirmation and delivery dates, pricing, and quantity accuracy at all times in the ERP system.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers upon request.
- Assist with expediting and updating orders as required.
- Communicate supply chain delays with internal stakeholders (Sales, Engineering, Production, etc.).
- Identify bottlenecks within the supply chain and recommend solutions.
- Prepares reports and summarizes data as requested.
- Update technical data with suppliers as required.
- Works with Engineering department on timelines and execution of new product releases.
- Prepare and maintain Bills of Material for finished goods based on Engineering prints.
- Travel less than 5%.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field; may be offset by experience.
- 2 years of experience in a purchasing/buying role preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing a plus but not required.
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Excel with ability to use formulas and manage large sheets of data.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent follow-up, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Strong relationship development skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
- Basic understanding of MRP, Purchasing/Receiving process.
- Experience with ERP systems a required (Dynamics AX or D365 preferred)