Public Works Technician
ESG Operations, Inc.
Winder , GA 30680
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ESG Operations is hiring Public Works Technicians in Winder, GA. Our Public Works team is responsible for projects involving landscape and maintenance of public property. You would be responsible for operating related equipment to ensure work orders are completed correctly and on time.As a member of the ESG Operations team, you will:
- Operateequipment such as backhoes, jackhammers, chain saws, lawn mowers, chippers, leaf machines, concrete saws, paint strippers, or tractors with bush hogs
- Mowand trimassigned property; removes brush, tree limbs, and leaves with chipper and leaf machines; cleanalleys and right-of-ways; trimhedges and sidewalks.
- Plantand fertilizetrees, shrubs and flowers; sprayfor weeds. Performcleaning tasks.
- Repairsidewalks and other concrete areas; resurfaces and repairs roadways; maintainroadway curbs, crosswalks, and stop bars; finishconcrete; clearroadways of debris.
- Performminor building repairs.
- Cleanand repairdrainage structures; laypipelines; exposeexisting utility lines to aid heavy equipment operator, and keepoperator away from objects such as grade stakes.
- Directand controltraffic at work sites.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid GA drivers license, CDL preferred
- Six months of related experience
- Strong attention todetail work style with commitment to improvement
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.Our Company:
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations, Inc. provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESGs recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net.ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information.