Immediate hire for the right candidate
Amazing Athletes and Super Soccer Stars is currently searching for a coach who can work a part-time schedule (6-12 hours per week, with the option to add more hours when available). Although the schedule is limited to 6-10 hours, we are looking for someone who can commit to this job long term.
Coaches can expect to teach up to 2 hour classes per day.
Afternoon classes are not as common, but if new hire is looking for more hours, afternoon classes can be added to your schedule over time. Classes are taught at schools and recreation centers with children ages 2-12, so coaches must be comfortable working with younger children.
Our coaches will be the face of our company, so you will be given a lot of responsibility at first. We highly recommend having some sort of experience working with children in the past.Requirements:
We are seeking coaches who meet our 5 Core Behaviors:
1. Preparation: is the most important fundamental requirement for you as a Super Soccer Stars and Amazing Athletes coach.
2. Attendance and Punctuality: are paramount and a reflection of your preparation and commitment. Classes run on a very strict schedule, with requisite coach to child ratios, there is no margin for error.
3. Energy and Enthusiasm: see each class as a unique opportunity to have a great time. Enjoy yourself! Be Happy! Your enthusiasm will be contagious and each child will love you for it. To a large extent your level of success as a coach in our program will depend on your level of energy and enthusiasm and connection to each child.
4. Accuracy and Dependability: at the core of our operations are our scheduling and staffing departments. Having consistent availability during peak hours will allow the department to maximize your schedule.
5. Communication: efficient communication with our office is the final requisite to being a successful coach in our program.
If you are available in the afternoon, after school hours, or weekends please note this in your application.
Super Soccer Stars