Vighter Medical Group
Billings , MT 59101
Posted 8 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title: Clinical Psychologist
Seeking a civilian Clinical Psychologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans. You will be proud of being part of the Vighter family of Providers whose focus has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women.
Vighter is a proud veteran-owned company and military community supporter.
The Clinical Psychologist must have the following qualifications:
- Graduation from Doctorate or Post-Doctorate APA-Accredited Program
- Ph.D or Psy.D
- Current license in the State you will be practicing in
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required
- Prior PTSD experience is a plus but not required
Schedules and Benefits:
- Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm (PT and FT)
- Guaranteed salary regardless of "no-shows"
- General Liability, Professional Liability, and Medical Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage
- Full-time employees receive Health, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, Accidental Disability & Dismemberment, 4% retirement match 401K, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Coverage.
Vighter Medical Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Position is contingent upon contract award.
UNCONVENTIONAL MEDICAL SOLUTIONS
We specialize in healthcare staffing, medical support services, and the application of technology in related fields. Whether clients require healthcare professionals to fill clinical vacancies throughout the US or highly customized special operations tactical medical support in austere environments abroad, Vighter is there to help.
Vighter was founded on the principles of agility, customer service, and dedication to mission success. We are highly responsive to client requests and excel in dynamic environments. Our customer service approach caters not only to clients, but is also focused internally to support all of our great employees working around the world. Vighters dedication to overcome obstacles and achieve mission success flows throughout the organization. We are committed to exceeding our clients expectations whenever and wherever services are required.
Our streamlined procedures to recruit quality applicants and swiftly process them through our candidate pipeline are the results of a multi-year investment into continuous improvement. The incorporation of technology allows us to execute large-scale recruiting and hiring campaigns, which fills vacancies more efficiently than ever before. Certifications such as ISO 9001 and The Joint Commissions Healthcare Staffing Services accreditation provide clients with significant reassurances that we maintain an unwavering commitment to quality. If you are interested in hearing more about Vighters unconventional medical solutions please contact us today.