Ocala , FL 34475
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This position is responsible for psychiatric/medical treatment and care of patients in the inpatient acute care services. This person is also part of the team providing treatment in accordance with specific program guidelines including medication administration, ordering and logging of medications. The client is offering a salary range of $250,000 including the following benefits:
- $250,000 - $260,000
- Free Telehealth for employee and family
- Full benefits (Health, dental, vision)
- 20 days PTO + 9 paid holidays
- 401k w/ 3% match
- Eligible for student loan repayment available
- Tuition reimbursement
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- 5 days of CME with $2000 in reimbursement
- FL State License
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Clear and active DEA registration.
- Must be knowledgeable and demonstrate competency in current principles and practices of healthcare delivery to behavioral health clientele.
- Flexible Schedule (40 hours)
- M-F from 7-4, 8-5, or 9-6.
- Call by Phone only
- New Admissions