Required skills & experience
1. Must be board-certified Psychiatrist licensed to practice in North Carolina
2. More than 3 years of experience providing direct mental health treatment
3. No restrictions on your ability to provide care to Medicaid or Medicare patients.
4. Experience working with patients in public mental health, patients with co-occurring chronic substance use and mental health diagnoses, and MAT
5. Unrestricted North Carolina Drivers license and vehicle for daily usage
What you need to know
- This is a full-time position located in Charlotte, NC
- Relocation package is offered for appropriate, out-of-state candidates
If you are ready to join and grow with the largest private psych practice in the southeastern U.S. then we would like to meet you. If you are a Psychiatrist, please consider joining one of our offices located throughout North Carolina. We offer competitive compensation and benefits for full-time positions.