Title: Psychiatric Registered Nurse – RN
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a Psychiatric outpatient clinic located in Lompoc, CA.
The Registered Nurse (RN) demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments in an effective and efficient manner with supervision.
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
Please call one of our friendly Healthcare Recruiters for more information today at 805-489-7276.