Top-notch nurse needed! We are looking for an experienced, professional nurse to provide excellent care for our patients. Your patients are dealing with difficult diagnoses, and youll use all your nursing skills more than you ever thought possible to help your patients succeed. Youll calm them, help them cope, and build a therapeutic, meaningful relationship.
This position provides coordination and supervision of MHAs and supervises the nursing care for residents in our psychiatric residential treatment facility.
Top Reasons to
Love This Job:
- Join a busy, growing team serving a variety of cases
- Work with the only facility in the state with a unit dedicated to children with Autism
- Competitive base pay and benefits/200 hours of Paid Time Off
- Live, work and play in a beautiful, historic town near the lake
lls For This Job:
- Graduate of accredited nursing program
- Prior Behavioral Health/Psych experience required
- Active Michigan nursing license
- BLS certification