Job SummaryAre you searching for a job that allows you to coordinate health care for patients and manage health problems according to federal and state rules and regulations? We would love for you to become a respected member of our team! You will use compassion, dedication, and your expertise to foster treatment team unity, build trust, and nurture rapport with our patients. As a valued provider, you will have the opportunity to meet all aspects of patient care challenges with enthusiasm to develop positive patient relationships, because one of the primary goals of our company is keeping our patients happy and healthy. If you are flexible, dedicated, enjoy working in high-energy environments, and want to enhance your already top-notch skills, then consider working for us.Job Responsibilities
Exceptional Locum Tenens Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Opportunity with Locums, Inc.!
Our latest Locum Tenens assignment is in the Lancaster, SC area at a fantastic short-term inpatient mental health facility. The facility offers patients and staff an expansive and nurturing setting to provide a welcoming environment top-flight treatment. They are currently seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for normal weekly hours as well as for weekend coverage. We hope that you are the one!
You will receive:
· Hourly Compensation
· Malpractice coverage at 1mil/3mil
· Travel and lodging covered
· 8:00am-5:00pm Monday – Monday through Friday
· Weekend coverage is also needed twice a month and overtime is available to candidates
· Patients are all adult
· 2-3 patients seen per hour
· All H & Ps performed by Medical NP
· 100% paper charting
· Position is in tandem with physician director and another Psychiatric NPRequirements:
· Active and Unrestricted South Carolina license
· Board certification as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) or verifiable experience as a Psychiatric NP