Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Telemedicine
Integrity Placement Group
Daytona Beach , FL 32114
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Our Client is a growing healthcare organization based in the Daytona Beach, FL area that offers its employees full benefits, work/life balance, and student loan forgiveness.
The Company: Our Client is a leader of behavioral health services in our communities and is known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to join their growing team. The pay range our Client is offering is $100,00 - $125,000 depending on experience.
- Full benefits (health, vision, dental)
- 403b retirement
- STD + LTD
- Life Insurance
- 2 weeks of PTO + 10 paid holidays
- 5 days for CME
- Eligibility for student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance
- Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Active Florida license
- Spanish is helpful but not required
- New graduates will be considered
- Office hours (Mon-Fri) 8-5
- Seeing patients in a substance abuse facility for women
- Also, outpatient & potential telepsychiatry
- Provide direct services to clients in the forms of psychiatric evaluations, psychiatric consultations, treatment planning, medication administration/adjustments, mental status assessments, supportive therapy crisis intervention.
- Monitor effects of psychotropic medications on clients
- Document all relevant information regarding the client in the medical record including, but not limited to, evaluations, prescriptions written, mental status assessment, treatment plans, etc., in accordance with the standard procedure for documentation
- Educate clients as to the nature of their illness and the importance of proper medication use
• Please apply
• send resume to Justin@theipgteam.com