Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Minnesota)
Minneapolis , MN 55401
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Wellround Provider Group is looking for a part-time psychiatric nurse practitioner to join our team and support the physical, emotional, and mental well-being of our clients. This role requires someone who enjoys working closely with young adults, but also with other members of our team and outside agencies.
- Patients will be young adults (18-22 on avg) with anxiety and/or depression, and some with ADHD.
- Mantra Health does not treat bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and severe substance use disorder.
About Mantra Health & Wellround Provider Group
Wellround Provider Group works exclusively with Mantra Health, a telemental health company. We're building a comprehensive treatment service for young adults with various mental health conditions, offering psychiatric evaluations, medication management, and whole-person care by thoughtfully combining people, technology, and data. Mantra is founded by a Columbia Psychiatrist (Dr. Ravi Shah) and two former startup operators and venture capitalists. Wellrounds Medical Director is a Board-certified psychiatrist and Yale and NYU educated (Dr. Kristel Carrington).
- Conduct 60 minute evaluation sessions, remotely, through HIPAA-compliant video
- Conduct 30 minute follow-up medication management sessions over HIPAA-compliant video & asynchronous messaging
- Collaborate with Medical Director as needed for patients and collaborative practice laws
- Collaborate and communicate with partner therapists/counselors to share treatment plan information when needed
- Licensed in Minnesota. Others states a plus
- At least three years practice experience outside training programs
- Comfortable with 60 minute video/audio psychiatric evaluation and follow up medication management
- Willing to get credentialed with insurance plan (if not already)
- Strong verbal communicator, presents well, excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills for communicating with external partners and patients
- Open to learning new software, possesses quality computer connected video camera, and a good internet connection
- Competitive pay as contractor (rate is FFS)
- Telehealth-specific medical malpractice insurance included
- Practice from the comfort of your home or office
- Afternoon / evening hours preferred with option for weekend hours
- Standardized scales automatically pushed to patients to collect and store data easily
- Information rich intake process reduces administrative burden and increase quality of care
- Collaboration platform to support information sharing and communication with mental health counselor/therapists
- Best-in-class all-in-one platform for telehealth, messaging patients, and analytics and caseload tracking