Provider Performance Analyst
New York , NY 10007
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Key Experience Factors:Healthcare Industry; Health Insurance; Excel; SQL; SAS / Access; Analytical Skills;Responsibilities of the Provider Performance Analyst:
Develops and implements data-driven solutions to meet business requirements by producing analytics, reports and data sets
- Develops and implements data-driven solutions to meet business requirements by producing analytics, reports and data sets across a variety of subject matters – primarily related to, but not limited to, value-based contracting, medical and quality management, population health, network management, contracting, marketing and member outreach, and new business initiatives.
- Audit data to ensure the maximum level of accuracy, integrity, consistency, and completeness in the various internal/external data sources and in report submissions.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and settlement of provider incentive models throughout the Family of Companies.
- Generates and maintains thorough and accurate documentation related to data, databases, value-based contracting models, business rules, and reporting policies and procedures for all LOBs.
- Identifies data-related issues, and conducts root cause analyses; facilitates resolution of known issues by working directly with end-users and IT staff.
- Establishes business rules for accurate use of reporting data fields.
- Identifies new and maintains existing sources of data to ensure the availability of information for reporting purposes.
- Develops and executes test processes related to end-user data and databases; documents and tracks data-related issues, and facilitates resolution of such issues.
- Supports identification of training opportunities as they relate to data comprehension and reporting; assists with creation of new models and metrics to track provider performance.
Education/Experience of the Provider Performance Analyst:
- Bachelors’ degree required in relevant field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of Data Analysis, Reporting, Claims, Managed Care or Healthcare experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required.
- Demonstrated skills with at least one reporting application such as: SAS Enterprise Guide, SQL and/or MS Access.
- Experience developing value based programs is preferred.
- Preferred project management experience including overseeing different initiatives and the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope.
Benefits of the Provider Performance Analyst:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability
- Tuition Assistance
- 401 (k) - employer matched