As an Assembly Associate you will successfully complete assembly of electronic devices. You will perform manual soldering of surface mount and through-hole components. You will be responsible for applying adhesives and other materials to printed circuit boards. You will complete assembly of modules consisting of printed wiring boards, chassis, housings, wires, and hardware. You will do manual placement of die onto packages as well as wire bonding die to package. You will also be responsible for mixing of various materials for use on printed circuit boards. You will have familiarity with ovens, hot plates, hot air pencil, etc.
• 3+ years of related experience in electronics assembly.
• Experience performing manual soldering and assembly of electronic devices.
• Excellent hand soldering skills. Fine pitch soldering required.
• Experience working in an engineering prototype environment.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Ability to work on assemblies while looking through a microscope for 8 hours per day.
• High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience
• US Government Position. US Citizenship Required.
• Experience with military and space assembly is desirable.
• Wire bonding skills and experience.
• IPC-610 and J-STD, 620 certified soldering skills.
• Experience mixing and applying epoxies, adhesives, and other types of materials.
• Experience using Oracle, Agile and Microsoft office.