Validation Engineers, 4-5 years of experience in running validation tests in lab
Nature of work: Working within GNSS validation lab located in SC12 and/or SC2 and/or shared vendor lab of ICE (Sunnyvale)
Replicating a validation setup (connecting different types of equipment, Spirent Simulator, PCs , MacBook, attenuators, CMW500 base simulator , than installing relevant images to the different equipment / PCs and then calibration the setup, all in accordance to well-known procedure)
Maintenance of validation setup : change in SW image / Operating system build , various networking issues, disk clean-ups etc.
Performing validation cycle: Using an automated setup, verifying that all equipment and DUT is installed properly, uploading image and test flow as will be instructed by validation manager , verifying that flow is running. After completion, trigger post processing application and verify that all files and results were created properly. Document and send mail with relevant information on the run and location of the results
Bring up new DUTs (boards). (Not the first one, this is assuming first one is working, and rework procedure + image are available). Take to board to the technician for rework, than load image and perform acceptance test + calibration in accordance to known procedure.
Monitoring running setups to discover crashes or stalls, and handle these issues so execution will continue.
General support in lab to the lab validation engineers.
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00<p>Wireless Test Engineer</p> <p>Santa Clara, CA</p> <p>Full Time Position </p> <p>Total Experience:</p> <p>Visa status:</p> <p>Current location:</p> <p>Open for re location:</p> <p>Expected salary for full time:</p> <p>Max lead to join:</p> <p>Job Description:</p> <p>Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/Electronics/Computer engineering with at least 5 years’ experience leading an engineering team. </p> <p>WWAN Validation engineer ensures timely disposition of all incoming sightings, assessing firmware/software solution as well as Hardware/silicon fixes options. </p> <p>Good understanding of networking stack, specifically TCP and UDP protocols - throughput analysis, optimizations for wireless networks, debugging issues. </p> <p>Good understanding of wireless protocolsGSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, CDMA, LTE High level understanding of host & gtmodem communication: </p> <p>Concepts related to different IPCs such as USB, PCIE including functionality, protocols, power, performance etc. </p> <p>Familiarity with MBIM MBIM 1.0 spec, MBIM APIs Familiarity with Windows telephony stack Mobile broadband driver, services, protocols etc. </p> <p>Good understanding of networking stack, specifically TCP and UDP protocols - throughput analysis, optimizations for wireless networks, debugging issues. </p> <p>Familiarity with telephony measurement equipment: Rohde & Schwarz, Spirent, Agilent, Anritsu etc</p> <p>Knowledge of HW debuggers and protocol analyzers. </p> <p>Windows driver working knowledge. </p> <p>He/She must be able to perform detailed analysis of the incoming issues, provide qualitative and quantitative input, provide risk assessments and make recommendations to peers and Validation lead. </p> <p>Collaborate with various cross functional teams such as BIOS, WWAN driver development, Platform integration, Platform validation, PnP and HW design teams. </p> <p>He/She is expected to be crisp in communication and work with respective teams to effectively solve the issue in a short time span. </p> <p>Knowledge to traverse through code. </p> <p>C/C++ development in Windows, or Linux operating system. </p> <p>Knowledge and experience with debugging user- and kernel- mode problems using Microsoft development tools Visual Studio, WinDBG, Lauterbach, etc. </p> <p>Understanding of carrier requirements, acceptance testing such AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone. </p> <p>Strong communication and inter-personal skills</p>Macropace TechnologiesSanta ClaraCA
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00Infoblox is seeking a Senior Software Test Engineer to join our SaaS QE team working on cutting-edge technologies. Our architecture is container based micro services architecture using latest technological advances. You will be a part of an Agile Quality Engineering team validating service affecting functionality to ensure customer uptime. You will get the opportunity to work with the best of the technical and thought leadership team at Infoblox.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong a growing, successful and innovative organization. Infoblox allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on career growth, excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
* Join an agile Software Quality Engineering team to validate various features and products in Infoblox's cloud-based architecture
* Automate functional tests wherever possible using industry or home-built tools
* Review the automation code and add it to production and monitor for daily execution
* Work closely with various cross functional product teams
* Work with offshore team on tasks and suggesting test scenarios
* Work with Dev team and proactively escalate any critical functionality issue
* Setup Onprem hardware, run performance tests and review results
* Attend regular scrum, prioritize and plan QA testing
* 6+ years of software testing experience
* Automation experience using Python, Perl, or shell
* Familiarity with CI/CD
* Familiar with DNS, DHCP, RPZ, SaaS, Docker/Containers, micro-services
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, S3, etc.) is a plus
* Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and good networking concepts
* Debugging capabilities
* Good communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in CS, CE or EE is preferred
* Work with a world class team in a rapidly growing company
* Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
* Career path with opportunities to grow your career
* Onsite cafeteria and catering with "Chef-on-site" days
* Electric vehicle charging stations
* Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
* And many, many more perks
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.
Infoblox Inc.Santa ClaraCA
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Senior Staff Optical Test Engineer
* Architect and implement automated test systems (including software, hardware, and database) for optical module and component production, characterization, and development
* Ownership of manufacturing test methodology, test process, and test coverage to ensure product quality and reliability
* Develop software and database tools for both production and development stage data analysis, data reporting, and WIP control
* Define and communicate design for test (DFt) requirements to design teams to ensure testability of the products
* Transfer of production test capability to off-shore contract manufacturer
* Cost reduction through test time reduction and yield enhancement
* Support design, qualification, and operation teams on automated tests, such as characterization and reliability qualification
* 5+ years of experience developing automated test solutions relating to optical components or modules
* Knowledge of optical systems, modules, components, and photonics devices (lasers, detectors, modulators, DWDM system)
* Experience with control mechanism of complex optical components or modules
* Programming in Visual Basic / VB.Net and database (MySQL)
* Knowledge of scripting languages like Python is a plus
* Strong ownership, excellent communication, flexibility, and team spirit
* MSEE or higher preferred
Inphi CorporationSanta ClaraCA