Client Of Roljobs
Camp Hill , PA 17011
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a "Proposal Engineer" with one of our clients in Camp Hill, PA to take up their team to the next level.
Here are exiting responsibilities:
We would love to hear from you, if:
- The Proposal Engineer will produce high-quality competitive bids for on-time submitter with accurate cost estimates that facilitate the successful sale and execution of these projects.
- Ensure timely review of the customer’s RFQ and distribution of specifications to relevant parties for their input.
- Review contractual terms for consistency with the proposal and corporate policies.
- Work to make bid / no-bid decisions and establish bid strategies.
- You have 4+ years of experience in the proposal, ideally with mining or other heavy industrial equipment and systems solutions.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in a related engineering field.
- You have experience with risk & opportunity, cost uncertainty, cashflow & project presentation.
- You have experience with OEM devoted to proposals in mining or other heavy industrial equipment industries.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked !!
Excellent Base Salary + Great Benefits Package + Relocation Paid
Apply with your resume from anywhere in the USA!!