Property Preservation Specialist
Pasadena , CA 91101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are a growing property preservation company and we are currently looking for skilled tradesmen to work as independent contractors for Los Angeles County as well as surrounding counties such as San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, and Kern County performing work tasks similar with our field operations.
Property preservation work includes but not limited to:
- Routine grass cut and landscaping maintenance
- Interior/Exterior occupancy inspections
- Provide bids for repairs needed to bring properties in conveyance
- Tree and shrub removal
- Janitorial/Maid Services
- Lock changes and lock box installation
- Eviction/Lockout meetings
- Debris/Trash Outs
- Hazard removal
- Window and door installation
- Minor Plumbing
- Minor Electrical
- Minor Roof repair
Property preservation and rehabilitation services range from minor to full renovations.
Interested skilled tradesmen must:
- Have a reliable truck or vehicle to perform work mentioned above
- Have reliable and maintained tools to perform work mentioned above
- Have reliable and maintained tools to perform property preservation work
- Contractor's license for rehabilitation and renovation work preferred
- Capable of taking clear, wide-angle perspective photos with a smartphone or tablet
- Capable of uploading before, during, and after photos of repairs and/or maintenance work performed through an online database
- Able to to manage and appropriate their time to meet client deadlines for work orders assigned
- Communicate with the office team regarding assigned worklist orders
- Be honest and have good work ethic
- Experience using Aspen Grove or other property preservation applications is preferred but not required
Please respond to this job listing with a resume or a detailed description of your current work and experience.
Compensation is negotiable DOE.