Karya Property Management
Houston , TX 77007
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Karya Property Management is looking to hire a strong, professional, and energetic Property Manager to join the team at one of our largest properties, our Bayou Park Community in the central area of Houston.
Must have experience in managing large properties with over 700 units, proven track record of success, must be organized, focused, detailed, able to perform in a fast paced environment, be a leader and a coach. Experience with Class A & B properties and managing large teams is preferred.
The Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of the property that he/she is assigned to. The PM oversees all on-site staff while communicating with and updating their Regional Property Manager on a daily and weekly basis.
- Daily property walk-throughs
- Maintain property aesthetics (exterior and interior)
- Supervise and co-ordinate all marketing activities
- Overlook leasing activity follow up on leads and approve application outstanding
- Move-In, Move-out checking, Make-ready follow-up, If Rehab is planned in the future must have the ability to handle.
- Actively manage customer satisfaction and improve retention rate - encourage property staff to follow up on renewals
- Review collections daily and make decisions where required
- Monitor all property work orders and supervise execution with lead maintenance personnel
- Manage the make ready schedule and supervise the progress
- Audit rent roll to monitor rent, lease expiration, MTM tenants, evictions
- Resolve tenant complaints
- Inspect all vacant, rehab and make ready units
- Ensure update of all daily activities on the system at the end of each day
- Update all permits (city, sign, etc.)
- Perform weekly inventory of maintenance shop
- Submit all necessary HR paperwork to corporate (new hire, payroll, terminations, etc.)
- Must attend emergency calls and assign work to the on-call maintenance.
- Must have the knowledge of Grandview city rules and regulations.
- Capable of filing evictions by themselves. No attorney help, unless it is a pauper case
- Capable of walking, climbing the stairs because the property has 4 buildings 3 storied each
- 5+ years experience as a Property Manager at a Multifamily property, preferrably with large properties
- Capable of multi-tasking, well organized, and a team player
- Must have knowledge of leasing, renewal, collecting the rent and property management and maintenance staff handling.
- Ability to remain organized, professional, and respectful in challenging situations
- Experience with Real Page programs, Onesite, Yardi, or Bluemoon
- Experience with Lead2Lease and RentDynamics
- Creative marketing strategies
- Previous strong tenure at a company
- Reliable transportation
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- CAM or CAPS preferred
Salary range will depend on experience with PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, & Basic Life Insurance. You will also earn bonus off of performance