Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Columbus , Ohio 43085
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
IntelliSource is seeking a Site Manager
to work with our Residential Services partner in Ohio. The Site Manager
works on-site, and answers directly to the Property Supervisor. Knowing problem areas as they develop and channeling the information to the proper authority to gain and immediate solution is an important part of the role. The Site Manager continues to receive training from the Property Supervisor and other staff on technical aspects of the position and procedures to be followed. Site Managers must take an active role in their training by studying the information available, asking questions, and letting personnel know if there are any areas that are not understood. The Site Manager
s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:Job Responsibilities:
- Assist all prospective residents with entire application process, including:
- Appointments and interviews
- Rent and security deposit calculations
- Maintaining the waiting lists
- Approvals and rejections
- Appeals of rejection decisions submitted to property manager
- Supervise on-site staff, ensuring day-to-day required work is accomplished at the property. Staff includes office, maintenance, and courtesy personnel
- Maintain current and anticipated vacancy information. Fill vacancies promptly with qualified residents
- Handle all aspects of Resident move-ins, including:
- Prepare lease
- Prepare rules and regulations, and all other required documents for execution
- Conduct move-in inspections
- Contact utility companies and transfer to resident
- Collect money orders for 1st months rent and security deposit
- Get key release
- Set up resident file
- Handle billing and monetary transactions such as collecting, recording, and depositing all funds collected. Maintaining the rent roll and submit to accounting department. Sending out invoices for chargeable work,
- Prepare delinquency lists and out late notices to resident on the 6th day of each month, or the next business day after the 5th of each month. Assist with collections and evictions. Prepare all files and provide information to attorney and/or collection agency as directed, participating in court cases as required.
- Collect, prepare and/or review payroll time sheets for the Property Supervisors approval and submission to upper management.
- Submit utility allowance (PBE) information to upper management and distribute checks to residents if required
- Assist with marketing duties as required such as writing and placing advertisements in newspapers, monitoring market trends to establish successful marketing strategies.
- Maintain a resident directory, section 8 control logs and re-certification control logs
- Maintain resident files as required, keeping all information confidential
- Conduct annual and periodic unit inspections
- Perform annual and interim certifications/re-certifications and submit by due date
- Prepare Section 8 vacancy reports
- Assist Property Supervisor in assuring that residents are complying with terms of lease, rules and regulations.
- Accept and handle all work order requests from residents
- Maintain information fact sheet about the property and community to provide to applicants and residents
- Accept and process all move-out requests, advising residents of procedures and obligations.
- Conduct inspections of the building(s) and property as directed by the Property Supervisor
- Maintain a key control system for office, common areas and units.
- Keep office clean, neat and decorative at all times. Maintain office inventory and submit to upper management bi-annually.
- Notify company of all incidents that take place immediately. Complete and submit proper documentation, including the Property Incident Fact Sheet, and Workers Compensation First Report of Injury.
- Conduct monthly or quarterly resident meetings.
- Provide monthly newsletter, with tips about upkeep of units, and updates on HUD regulations, state and local laws to residents
- Assist in activities and social events for residents
- Submit purchase authorization forms, copies of Reserve for Replacement Invoices, and assist in gathering pertinent information for the preparation of annual operating budgets.
- Notify the courtesy department of all move-in/move-outs, problems/incidents, when visitors are barred from the property and any other issues that may occur on the property.
- Obtain and gather twelve-month averages of resident utility cost on 10% of each unit size and submit to company 4 months prior to end of fiscal year.
About IntelliSource:Our business - and our approach - is personal.
- Must have prior property management experience
- Must be familiar with the Fair Housing Laws, the assigned propertys Admissions Continuing Occupancy and Transfer Policy (Tenant Selection Plan), Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan, and the company Employment Personnel Manual.
- Must be familiar with HUG Guidelines, IHDA Guidelines, and LIHTC Guidelines
- Must be knowledgeable of the Landlord Tenant Ordinance for the designated county in which the property is located.
- Must be familiar with leases and the rules and regulations designed for the property.
- Thoroughly organized
- Must pass a background and credit check.
- Possess high organization skills and attention to detail.
- High-level of Professionalism
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Able to read and write English fluently.
IntelliSource is a national business process outsourcing company providing Fortune 500 and fast-growth companies with people, processes and tools to manage critical, non-core business functions. From our foundation of staffing resources and through over 18 years building world-class solutions, IntelliSource is a trusted partner to its clients and associates, empowering businesses and the thousands we employ nationwide to realize their full potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. This is a free service to you. We are an E-Verify Employer.