Property Manager / Guest Services Manager For Vacation Rental Company
Jacksonville , FL 32099
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a jack of all trades guest services manager is willing to wear multiple hats and has a go getter attitude to work for our vacation rental company. Work from home during Covid-19 is ok. Must be local to Florida or California due to legal nexus purposes.
Most of our properties are in Jacksonville, Jax Beach and St. Augustine, Southern California, Tennessee and Illinois.
You need to be a legal resident of Florida or California or Tennessee for this position.
People with backgrounds in vacation rentals, short term rentals, customer service, management and hospitality are encouraged to apply. We are looking for candidates who feel comfortable wearing many hats and have a good sense of organization and time prioritization. If you are detail oriented, friendly and professional on the phone we would like to meet you!
If you don't mind occasionally solving problems, can think on your feet and like challenges, then please tell us more about yourself. Ideal candidates will have experience dealing with short term furnished rental tenants/ guests (Airbnb, booking.com, Homeaway, VRBO and Expedia etc) and would have vacation rental / property management experience.
Responsibilities will include - but may not be limited to:
Big Picture Responsibilities
- manage and improve operational practices
- act as the buffer between the management / ownership and all overseas Guest Services agents ( 8-10)
- find areas for improvement on operational processes
- track and forecast operational trends and analysis
- be the go to person for overseas employees
- draft and improve SOPs and procedures
- look for areas of improvement by revising or implementing new policies
- score Guest Services Agents on a regular basis and coach them
- work with the Finance Team to meet or exceed pre set budgetary requirements.
Day To Day Tasks May Include the Following
- Overseeing the guest services and field operations teams
- Staying on top of all operational issues ( damages, damage claims with Airbnb and other channels)
- Making sure reviews on various platforms are responded to, and action is taken based on guest feedback.
- Making sure maintenance tickets are closed in a timely manner
- Onboard new properties - and creating house manuals / guest guides ( documenting how to operate the nest thermostat, how the door is unlocked, where the parking spots are, where the fuse box is, how to operate the SmartTV etc.)
- Coordinating between multiple teams - individuals to onboard properties that are acquired to be managed by StayGia. ( Schedule photo-shoots, get missing items, create listings on our software package etc)
- Being the eyes and ears of the the remote reservations agents and and answering their escalated questions.
- Handle relationships with existing clients( homeowners) and act as a go to person- dispatcher for clients.
- Generate monthly reports for ownership and make sure that clients are happy with our services.
- Handling other various administrative tasks
- Must have at least two years of vacation rental or short term rental hospitality experience - if no experience in the field, please do not apply.
- Must be able to wear multiple hats and work in a small team environment ( we are not a Fortune 500 - and we are looking for someone who is willing to adapt to the needs of the business)
- Must be tech savvy - using Basecamp ,Slack, Google Suite, Excel, Hubspot etc. shouldn't be a problem for you.
- Must be able to travel (10-20% of the year) if needed
- Should not have a clock-in clock-out mentality.
- Have a passion to make other people happy.
- Must have attention to detail.
- If you think we are talking about you, we would love to talk to you :)
Work from home, be a part of a growing short term rental company, health insurance, equity options, vacation days.