Wichita , KS 67202
Posted 2 weeks ago
At Emprise Bank, everything we do is focused on advancing the neighborhoods, businesses, and people in our communities. We proudly work to provide extraordinary customer service and products to help our customers achieve their goals.
We are currently seeking a Property Manager to join our headquarters in Wichita, KS.As a Property Manager, you will be responsible for directing the administrative, technical, and professional work within the Property Management function.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience in managing multiple projects at different phases with successful completion
- Exemplary time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident and articulate communications skills
- Initiative and strong work ethic
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to effectively build relationships with business, directs, vendors, and tenants
- Strong team management and building experience
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
Essential functions of the role:
- Work effectively with senior management and vendors to successfully complete site specific projects
- Review, negotiate, and track leases in accordance with compliance standards and senior management
- Partake in all aspects of projects as they relate to Property Management
- Negotiate and maintain contracts with Bank vendors as they relate to Property Management
- Work with senior management on providing accurate information for composite facility sheets, property books, real estate, and additional information as needed
- Oversee maintenance programs to ensure bank facilities are maintained within Bank standards
- Other duties as assigned within the scope and responsibility of the job
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors degree OR 4+ years of relevant work experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products required
- Professional certification (FMP, CFM, SFP, etc.) preferred
Credit Check, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion, and success. We also offer shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
Emprise Bank employees will tell you:
I am valued and appreciated.
"I am trusted with responsibility."
"There is constant recognition for a job well done."
I work reasonable hours that let me get home to my family every night.
To learn more, please visit our website at www.emprisebank.com.
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.