Property Coordinator, The Royal Poinciana Plaza
Palm Beach , FL 33401
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
About WS Development
Massachusetts-based WS Development is a mixed-use developer with a singular mission: creating places people want to be. With an approach that values art, science, innovation and, above all else, people, WS strives to engage each community it serves with best-in-class installations and activations. Established in 1990, WS is a vertically-integrated company that conceptualizes, owns, operates and leases more than 100 properties that range from cutting-edge urban spaces to lifestyle and community centers. With over 20 million square feet of existing space and an additional five million square feet under development, it is one of the largest privately-owned development firms in the country. For more information, visit www.wsdevelopment.com, call 617.232.8900 or follow WS Development on LinkedIn.
Work Interface Relations:
This position reports to the General Manager and will also take direction from the Operations Manager and Director of Marketing, as necessary. Additional internal relationships exist with corporate personnel from WS Development. On-site relationships include property management team, contracted services and tenant managers and employees. External relationships may exist with, but not limited to, customers, contractors, vendors and sponsors.
Key Position Accountabilities:
- General office responsibilities to include mail distribution, screening and routing of telephone calls, customer service support and maintaining office equipment.
- Develop office procedures/processes and establish and maintain all necessary records, files and reports as required for day to day property management, including, but not limited to, tenant files, invoice processing, vendor/contractor files, insurance tracking reports, emergency contact information and miscellaneous correspondence.
- Implement and maintain all information for corporate databases including, but not limited to, insurance information, emergency and marketing contacts and maintain local database for contractors on-site.
- Respond to requests for information from Corporate, tenants and management in a timely fashion; must be adept at prioritizing these tasks.
- Keep informed and up-to-date on all operations and marketing activities, events and special projects and provide support and assistance as requested.
- Marketing support to include collateral material, event implementation, social media management, maintaining corporate marketing forms and assisting at customer service as needed for customer inquiries
- Support receiving guests upon arrival, of visitors, group tours and customers; communicate with security and management as necessary.
- Interface with tenants, vendors, contractors and W/S Development personnel. Develop and enhance an excellent rapport with tenants through frequent, in-person contact and communicate with tenant personnel as required, to inform them of various marketing and operational initiatives.
- Must be flexible and available to work occasional evenings and weekends, depending on scheduled events.
Education & Experience:
- College degree (or equivalent experience) with 3-5 years business experience. Experience in a Marketing environment a plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, initiative, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to reconcile and balance financial spreadsheets and budgets.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and an adaptability to change.
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal skills; bi-lingual language skills a plus; English speaking skills a must.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Graphics experience with Adobe Illustrator, photoshop and html a plus.
- Familiarity with current social media platforms a plus.