* To service an existing established insurance company's clients.
* To sell and cross sell products to existing clients.
* Network to bring in new clients.
* Develop and nurture relationships with the expectation to "Keep" or "Get" business.
* Proactively look for opportunities to sell insurance.
* Service current client's insurance needs and requests.
* Support the team as needed.
* Proactively think of ways for the team to grow sales.
* Proactively think of ways the team can improve processes and make the experience better for the client and the company.
* Represent and promote the insurance firm professionally.
* Proactive communicate in a professional manner at all times.
* Look for sales opportunities on a daily basis.
* Understand and believe in the insurance company's vision and mission - help the organization reach the vision.
* Use all resources (time, materials, and money) wisely.
* Support the development of and follow the insurance company's required procedures.
* Be open to change and challenge.
* Honor confidentiality
* Active Property & Casualty License for the state of Kentucky
* Previous experience is preferred.
* Life and Health License is also preferred, but not required (to start). You will be expected to get this at some point.