Property Administrator I - 1231
National Aerospace Solutions
Arnold AFB , TN 37389
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Title: Property Administrator IPay type:
National Aerospace Solutions (NAS), LLC is the team selected by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) to conduct Test and Operations Sustainment activities at the Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC), Arnold Air Force Base, in Tullahoma, Tennessee. NAS is committed to partnering with the Air Force and the workforce at AEDC to drive the change necessary to ensure the long-term viability of the Complex while ensuring mission success: no impact to customers, no loss in data quality, and no reduction in productive test time ultimately securing AEDC's long-term future and world-class superiority in aerospace and flight testing.
NAS currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Property Administrator to join our team in Tullahoma, TN.Job Duties:
- Reports to and receives operational guidance from a Government Property Manager.
- Provides principal support to the project in the administration of the government property control program.
- Responsible for establishing and implementing government property management procedures, such as property control, inventories, and disposal processes consistent, with the guidelines set forth in the Federal Acquisition Regulations and the NAS Government Property Management Manual.
- Identifies requirements of and compliance with the prime contract and adherence to contract insurance provisions.
- Maintains property record databases for uniquely identified property, summary records, subcontractor property, excess property and disposed property.
- Prepares property reports property control activities.
- Contributes to the development and delivery of property control training for project personnel.
- Contributes to the annual reporting requirements to the government.
- Conducts investigations and inquiries into government property management issues. This could be for the loss, damage, or destruction of government property or vehicle accident reviews. Coordinates with other functional departments as necessary.
- Interfaces regularly with key project personnel and other functional managers in the areas of Material Control, Subcontracts, Accounting, Prime Contracts, Engineering, and Construction to manage and coordinate all property control activities on the project
- Contributes to the development and delivery of ongoing training concerning property management.
- Acts as a Customer Service Representative providing assistance to the customer in the area of property control.
- Supports property custodians as necessary in order to keep the property database updated.
- Interfaces with project staff assigned to Government property to keep apprised of any changes to the status of the government property.
- Works with Legal and Risk Management on any issues involving the control of property and the possible risk involved regarding the purchase, transfer or disposal of Government property
- It is a condition of employment to wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in accordance with supervisory direction and company policy.
- Perform other related duties as required.
To apply go directly to our website at www.http://nas-llc.us/careers Due to Air Force Security requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required for employment at AEDC.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university in Business Management or related discipline and eight (8) years of progressive and relevant work experience or any equivalent combination relevant education and of progressive and relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and applicable Agency supplements related to Government Property.
- Attainment of Certified Professional Property Administrator (CPPA) certification, preferred
- Working knowledge of applicable government and commercial regulations and practices
- Solid understanding of governmental contracts and the flow-down of applicable clauses and requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical techniques, administrative and management methods, budgets and other administrative areas.
NAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minority/Women/Veterans/Disabled (AA/EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may e-mail their request to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES to this address as they will not be considered for employment opportunities.