Project Sales Rep - Wilsonville, OR
Trotter & Morton Group Of Companies
Wilsonville , US-OR 97070
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Project Sales Rep
Looking for a fresh start where you can earn uncapped earning potential with a growing company?
Trotter & Mortonis a leading Facility Services Company with 9 locations across the U.S. and Canada.
- 93 years in business
- 9 locations that provide support and team collaboration
Trotter & Morton Group of Companies is a privately-owned company specializing in commercial and institutional construction, earthworks and demolition, facility services and industrial construction.
Were looking for a full-time Project Sales Rep (Inside Sales) within the Portland, OR market. This role will be compensated with an excellent salary and commissions on new project sales.
Identify new sales opportunities with existing customers
- Upsell - Increase sales from existing customers by proactively identifying opportunities to improve their facility environment and equipment
- Referrals Acquire referrals from both new and existing customers for new project sales. Maintain an active backlog of proposals to assure booking goal is consistently met
- Blueprints - Survey mechanical systems and determine repair, modification and/or replacement requirements to provide solutions to problems. Interpret drawings, equipment, and job conditions
- Job Costing - Estimate cost of repair, modification, and replacement of mechanical systems. Understand customer costs to own, operate, and maintain facilities and translate understanding into proposals and sales that will enhance the customers facility
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Base salary: $60K - $65k+
- Commissions: unlimited earning potential for all new project sales made
- 10 days paid vacation
- 16 hours of PTO
- Additional sick time based on state regulations
- Monthly car allowance
- Company provided cell phone and laptop
- Insurance - medical, dental, life, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- 5 years experience with troubleshooting and repairing commercial HVAC systems
- Master Mechanical License
- Knowledge of building codes and standards
- OSHA training
- CPR/First Aid training is a plus
Within 30 miles of Wilsonville, OR
INTERESTED? Apply Here!
Required SkillsRequired Experience