Project Mangaer, Commonwealth//Mccann
Detroit , US-MI 48226
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
- Project manager of multiple medium sized/medium complexity projects at one time.
- Oversees the workflow of concepts, tactics and projects throughout the agency, ensuring high-quality creative deliverables and results by monitoring time, resources, and schedule adherence.
- Facilitates internal written and verbal status communication.
- Leads the identification and mitigation of project issues and risks.
- Has Client contact related to project deliverables and status.
- Partners with the account team or more junior project managers on internal routing to support teams and discipline leads for sign-off.
Account Leadership and Client/Agency Relationship:
- Responsible for project delivery from initiation through final delivery, ensuring projects complete according to schedule and within the defined project budget.
- Ensures project scope is developed by account.
- Secures Commonwealth resources.
- Establishes project kickoffs.
- Builds and maintains comprehensive project schedules.
- Maintains current project status reports and facilitates regular internal meetings, supported by more senior project management team members.
- Partners with producers (print, broadcast, interactive) and art buyers to ensure integrated campaign success.
- Adheres to and champions Commonwealth process (in development) from briefing through delivery.
- Facilitates communication between all agency departments.
- Ensures internal reviews are executed.
- Ensures necessary agency approvals prior to Client delivery.
- Escalates issues and risks within the PMO and to his/her Account Director (AD).
- Advocate and expert in the Commonwealth tool stack, including SmartSheet, ProofHQ and any project management tools.
- Begins to develop a positive and partnering relationship with Clients.
- Keep senior Commonwealth management informed of any issues affecting the overall health of the account.
- Manage Client service materials (i.e. status reports, contact reports, meeting agendas).
- Ensure all final assets are stored appropriately and shared on Client Asset Central.
- Ensures archival of project assets and files.
Measured Accountabilities (Annual Performance Review Criteria):
Quality of project management skills and knowledge:
- Effectiveness and quality of execution, including ability to multi-task, set priorities, flawless execution, attention to detail and timeliness, follow through.
- Ability to assemble and motivate integrated teams.
- Process expertise.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
Basic level in:
- Understanding of the project lifecycle, processes and best practices.
- Soliciting expertise from multiple groups within the organization.
- Working in a fast pace, integrated team environment.
- Writing and communicating effectively.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office programs.
- Developing schedules, risk mitigation and communication plans, and project budgets.
- Collaboration tools (WebEx, Box, and SharePoint).
- Understanding of the creative process.
- Managing and resolving conflict.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant project management experience in an Agency, social experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Proven ability to manage multiple medium sized/medium complexity projects concurrently.
- Strong interest in the automotive segment and passion to learn the industry.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven ability to multi-task and set priorities in fast-moving environment.
- Driven and passionate.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED.
Commonwealth//McCann is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
- a) Dedicated Fax - 917-661-6310
- b) Dedicated E-mail Careers@mwgdetroit.com
- c) US Mail ATTN: Human Resources, 360 W. Maple Birmingham, MI 48009
- d) Dedicated Phone 248-203-8000
NOTE: Disability accommodation requests only.