Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Project Manager & Voip SME
Fort Meade , MD 20906
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Project Manager & VoIP SME to serve as the EVoIP Implementation Lead supporting the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Operations Center, within the Services Directorate. Duties are but not limited to providing leadership, technical, operational, risk management; funding strategy, strategic planning, support, and guidance to the Program Managers, and Senior Leadership within DISA, the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Participate in weekly project meetings and providing suggestions and recommendations pertaining to various aspects of voice services.
- Coordinate, track and or participate in efforts including the following:
- Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and coordinate with Government project managers on the resolution of associated issues.
- Track and provide project management schedules, costs, risks and performance items for voice service program and customer deployments and implementations.
- Document risks and provide mitigations.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides required skills and abilities. PMP strongly preferred
- 8+ Years in IT or DoD Project Management and/or PMO/Program Executive Office (PEO), or other technical PM forum
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender/gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.