Testa Search Partners
Peachtree City , GA 30269
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client serves the electric utility industry across the U.S. and theyare seeking a full-timeProject Manager who plans, directs, coordinates and budgets activities related to company field and asset management services.
The Project Manager will work with operations, engineering, business development, management and one of our largest customers to ensure project objectives are met.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contracted work scope specifications.
- Track, manage and resolve project issues as they arise throughout the project life cycle
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to team and clients.
- Formulate reports by extracting required data from various sources concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling, for internal and external distribution.
- Implement and adhere to the project management process and methodology.
- Work with contract administrators to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect companys interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- Represent company in customer facing project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Track and reconcile revenue, cost of goods, accruals, and customer invoices using principles of cost accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering plus about 5 years work experience. Utility or telecom services industry management preferred. Experience overseeing field asset projects or field resources ideal.
- Must have proficiency in MS Excel for data manipulation and reporting (pivot tables, charts, etc). Must also know Word, PowerPoint (Access and Visio helpful), and the ability to lead presentations.
- Can travel on occasion.
- Experience in budgeting, scheduling, monitoring, managing scope and client expectations.
- Experience coordinating with multiple teams and different personalities
$10M contract, 10 states with Duke Energy - NC, SC, OH, IN, FL - 50 crews
Buffalo, Syracuse, ATL - will report to Patrick Grady