Lancaster , OH
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Through continued growth, Singleton Construction, have opportunities across our project management team for committed, and growth oriented Project Managers.
Whether you are an Assistant Project Manager looking to grow your career, or a Senior Project Manager looking to share your wealth of experience and knowledge, we would love to hear from you.
We have two distinct areas to our business and projects - our large projects division and multi-site programs.
In large projects we do large open store remodels for the likes of Walmart, Target, Publix and Kroger, typically renovating an entire store across a number of months. On our multi-site program, we do large volume work with may consistent of hundreds of stores in a particular specialism such as upgrading ceiling or floor tile, or fitting pharmacy rooms. This work is again vast and large ranging but includes the likes of Dollar General, CVS and Walgreens. We are also now doing a lot of quick serve restaurant work which could include working with the likes of Starbucks and McDonalds.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong, long term, working relationships with customers, subcontractors, team members, and other agencies.
- Plan and implement projects.
- For more experienced Project Managers - utilize strong estimation skills to bid and win projects.
- Direct and lead the work of superintendents, subcontractors and construction project staff.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met.
- Create, monitor & maintain project schedule.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Work directly with clients to make sure they are informed of project needs and timescales.
- Create scope of work assignments.
- Health, safety, environmental & quality control.
- Maintain project communication protocol between project team.
- Ability to travel to projects as needed.
- Previous experience managing open store, grocery or retail projects with evidence of juggling multiple projects at any one time
- Previous experience operating in a retail open store remodel environment
- Experience in competitive bidding
- Strong project management skills including ability to schedule, estimate and write contracts
- Deadline & detail-oriented
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong plan & specification reading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing all aspects of the commercial building process