Project Manager, SAP B1 Full Time / PermanentLocation: Open, East Coast Northeast US LocationVision33helps growing companies deliver on the promise of technology through the automation and integration of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions like SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, and Sage Intacct. Vision33 has the people, processes, and technology to help businesses solve everyday challenges and seize new opportunities for growth and transformation. With Vision33-developed solutions such asiDocumentsandSaltbox, Vision33 helps businesses leverage the right transformative technology for their digital transformation journeys.We are currently seeking an SAP B1 Project Manager to support our growing customer base. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. SAP B1 The Project Manager will manage the communication, the objectives, and goals of ERP Implementations while ensuring these goals are achievable. You will also be responsible for managing risk, time, and budgeting expectations. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location.Applying your skills and knowledge, you will gain exposure managing multiple full project management lifecycle SAP Business One projects on behalf of new and existing clients. You will be responsible for writing and maintaining clear, concise, project documentation and managing change control while working as part of a team. You will also be accountable for project QA, performance monitoring, and adding to the continuous improvement of project management practices.To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Minimum 5 years proven Project Management experience in a consulting environment with particular focus on project and capacity planning, job costing, accounting, invoicing, and financial administration.
Dedicated problem solving, strong client facing, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
A strong SAP Business One background or knowledge of competing products such as Microsoft, Sage, Epicor, or Netsuite would be advantageous.
Proven success and experience working with Crystal Reports and SQL queries is an asset.
Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33 and apply today!We offer a competitive total rewards program including: competitive compensation structure, training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, and various other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.For more information on our company please visit our web site atwww.vision33.com.
VIEW JOBS6/28/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-26T00:00Unit Description
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a SAP Technical Analyst to join our team. This is a remote opportunity, candidates may reside anywhere within the U.S.
The SAP Technical Analyst is responsible for activities such as the overall development and delivery of objects in all the technology aspects of SAP. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge/experience as well as strong communication skills. In addition to program development and this role ensures integration of SAP systems with the other technologies in the business landscape.
Key responsibilities include:
* SAP technical development and related documentation deliverables
* Design, development and administration of SAP UI5 Applications
* Strong ABAP skills, OData development and REST services
* SAP Fiori Configuration, Development and Extensions; SAP Personna experience
* SAP RPA exposure, SAP Netweaver Gateway Administration and development
* Experience in Fiori Design patterns; expertise in UI Theme Designer
* Experience with SAP Web IDE & SAP BTP is a must
* Good knowledge of MVC framework
* Knowledge of S4 HANA Architecture, AMDP & CDS is a plus
* Implement & extend SAP FIORI Out of the box applications.
* Enable, configure and customized SAP FIORI Launchpad Designer
* Perform SAP FIORI security, system administration, roles setup, FIORI Launchpad groups, role mapping.
* Develop SAP FIORI Applications, customization, and configuration.
* Modify standard FIORI apps using the SAP WebIDE (local install, cloud access) /Eclipse IDE tools when required.
* Design and develop objects to ensure compatibility with system development and implementation standards
* Possesses proven programming skills with SAP software and associated programming tools: ABAP, the SAP developer's workbench, Workflow, WebDynpro, Floor Plan Manager etc. is a plus.
* Responsible for the interfacing of systems to other client systems
* Identifies all deliverables, plans the activities required to successfully complete the technology-related efforts in the implementation process
* Manages integration and risks between teams, proactively addressing timely resolution
* Assumes responsibilities for the project activities of the technology team members, and provides them with leadership and guidance in their day-to-day operations
* Provides an on-going liaison with other technical resources external to the team
* Prepares appropriate reports and documentation for presentation to Sr. Management
* Develops and maintains the project plan covering team activities, including status updates and deliverables
* Effective communication and presentation skills
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Prior experience with Fiori development in at least 3 implementation projects (greenfield or brownfield)
* Strong experience with IT standards in the areas of networking, hardware and software
* Broad knowledge of client and SAP architecture
* Viewed as a strategic partner by business colleagues
* Visionary in enabling business processes through technology
* Understanding of client's operations, information environment, organization, and culture
* Technical experience in SAP software and latest NetWeaver tools
* Transformation experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent work experience)
* 6-8 years of IT and business/industry work experience with solid experience in systems analysis, structured analysis, or methods and procedures
* Experience with at least 2 full life cycle implementation each of SAP and experience in dynamic support environment is preferred
* Strong understanding of information systems, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, access to our employee assistance program, and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living, and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.Working for Sodexo:How far will your ambition, talent, and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring, and career growth opportunities.
Compensation $110,000-$120,000 + incentive depending on experience and geography
The SAP Technical Analyst is responsible for activities such as the overall development and delivery of objects in all the technology aspects of SAP. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge/experience as well as strong communication skills. In addition to program development and this role ensures integration of SAP systems with the other technologies in the business landscape. Responsible for 24 x 7 support.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in Information Technology and business related experienceSodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
VIEW JOBS6/29/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-27T00:00Senior Project Manager
At times working under the direction of a Project Director; the Senior Project Manager oversees and manages domestic, regional and/or global projects. Responsibilities typically include developing and managing project teams, communications, risk, scope, schedule, cost, quality, and stakeholders, effectively ensuring that variance from plan is proactively and effectively mitigated and client expectations are met. The Senior Project Manager is expected to have a working knowledge of drug development and clinical trial execution. They also compile and drive documentation for the project, ensuring the accuracy and quality of regulatory data.
* Accountable for project delivery with regards to agreed time, scope, cost and quality.
* TEAM COMMUNICATION: Serve as key client contact for assigned projects, establishing working relationships with client project teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increase potential for repeat business.
* Lead core project team(s) and facilitate team's ability to lead extended project team(s), ensuring effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external stakeholders. Depending on size and scope of project(s), this job duty may be performed in collaboration with a Project Director.
* Serve as escalation point for project issues to internal and external stakeholders, as appropriate.
* TEAM COMMUNICATION: Proactively identify and resolve conflicts as needed
* COST: Understand the project delivery strategy, costing assumptions and resulting budget for assigned project(s).
* SCOPE: Deliver project(s) to scope, schedule and costs, ensuring all remain on track with the contract and with financial performance targets. Initiate and implement appropriate actions to proactively manage the change control process both internally and externally.
* RISK: Proactively lead both quality control and risk assurance activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to regulatory, Labcorp Drug Development, and client requirements.
* QUALITY: Create and manage variance to required project plans. Per SOPs, implement and monitor progress against project plans and revise as necessary. Ensure that all staff allocated to assigned project(s) adheres to professional standards and SOPs, providing performance feedback to team member's respective supervisors.
* Aid in development and maintenance of key project performance indicators for client specified metrics, ensuring that the KPIs are within scope of the project contract.
* Define and manage project resource needs and establish succession plans for key resources.
* In collaboration with relevant departments, prepare and deliver presentations for new
business as required
Perform other duties as assigned by management
Travel: Up to 30% travel required both domestic and international including overnight stays.
University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
Master or other advanced degree.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
* 4 + years of current experience working as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager at a CRO managing full-service global trials/studies and the responsibility of the financial management of the studies.
* Phase IV experience.
On the Job Experience:
* Working knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs.
* Advanced computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Access and Power Point).
* Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, including at least two (2) years of full project management responsibility.
* Experience managing projects in a matrix and virtual environment.
* Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated ability to lead by example and to encourage team members to seek solutions independently.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities and to utilize resources effectively,
* Demonstrated ability to inspire effective teamwork and motivate staff within a matrix system.
* Financial awareness and ability to actively utilize financial tracking systems
* Good knowledge of project management processes.
* Ability to work independently and mentor junior project team members.
* Ability to negotiate and liaise with clients in a professional manner.
* Ability to present to staff at all levels.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
VIEW JOBS6/28/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-09-26T00:00Position Summary
Are you looking to make an impact by helping agencies meet their mission goals through successful implementation and operation of their regulatory, mission or compliance programs? Are you ready to help our clients mitigate risks that arise from transformational core business operational change or ongoing operations? Are you interested in helping clients transform how they operate their business to be more effective? If so, Deloitte's Regulatory Compliance team could be the place for you! Our team brings professionals with diverse skillsets including deep experience in industry, financial modeling and analysis, AI-enabled data analytics, statistical modeling, and cloud technologies to help our clients preserve their reputation and public trust of their agencies while managing regulatory demands.
Work You'll Do
* The eDiscovery Project Coordinator is a senior level position and is responsible for coordinating technical aspects such as assisting with strategic and legal aspects for all assigned projects and matters involving electronic discovery.
* Serves as the primary point of contact throughout the discovery lifecycle, applying in-depth knowledge and experience to provide expert consultation and advice on technology and best practices.
* Consults with case teams to effectively develop and apply technical strategies, requirements and goals in order to develop and implement project plans, including data collection, processing, document review, document production and trial.
* Acts as the primary point of contact and liaison for electronic discovery issues between the legal team and the contractor(s) to ensure proper communication between the parties.
* Advises legal team on technology options to respond to specific discovery needs including but not limited to recommendations for products to perform early case assessment, document search, and document reviews in the most efficient, timely, and cost effective manner.
* Participates in legal proceedings, i.e. 26(f) conferences, prepares affidavits, and testifies as to the defensibility of the government's eDiscovery process.
* Ensures standard procedures for electronic discovery and litigation support projects are consistently applied across the life of the case.
* Develops cost estimates and advises on maximizing efficiencies and cost reductions.
* Oversees the creation of statistical reports providing information on collection, filtering, processing, review and productions.
* Delegates appropriate workflow tasks, including data management, constructing search queries, processing, production and quality control.
* Coordinates efforts of others in response to discovery requests and provides regular reports and metrics as to the status of each phase of the project.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks. We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
* Prior knowledge and experience managing eDiscovery projects and related technologies required.
* Prior forensics experience preferred.
* Certification in eDiscovery program preferred.
* Minimum 5 years' experience providing eDiscovery services and litigation support on complex and large cases involving complex eDiscovery challenges.
* Undergraduate degree and graduate degrees strongly preferred along with eDiscovery related technical certifications.
* Must have demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Must possess detailed planning and organizational skills
* Must have a thorough understanding of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM); especially data collection, review, analytics and production.
* Must possess solid, broad knowledge of Information Technology infrastructures including networks and other sources of data.
* Advanced experience planning eDiscovery efforts, managing client expectations, and working with clients to minimize their risk exposure.
* Must be proficient in a wide range of technologies and be knowledgeable as to eDiscovery industry "best practices" including an understanding of multiple tools and processes associated with large scale complex eDiscovery response.
* Must establish compliance with all directives for secured handling of documents.
* Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining proper priorities and scheduling on extremely tight deadlines.
* Must work as part of a team be able to manage complex relationships with all stakeholders.
* Must be well organized, a strong communicator, detail oriented, demonstrate good judgment, be confident working independently.
* Substantial relevant experience may in some cases be substituted for degree requirement.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 106600
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.