Project Manager, SAP B1 Full Time / PermanentLocation: Open, East Coast Northeast US LocationVision33helps growing companies deliver on the promise of technology through the automation and integration of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions like SAP Business One, SAP Business ByDesign, and Sage Intacct. Vision33 has the people, processes, and technology to help businesses solve everyday challenges and seize new opportunities for growth and transformation. With Vision33-developed solutions such asiDocumentsandSaltbox, Vision33 helps businesses leverage the right transformative technology for their digital transformation journeys.We are currently seeking an SAP B1 Project Manager to support our growing customer base. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry. SAP B1 The Project Manager will manage the communication, the objectives, and goals of ERP Implementations while ensuring these goals are achievable. You will also be responsible for managing risk, time, and budgeting expectations. Given the location of our clients, and the remote nature of the work required, we are flexible on location.Applying your skills and knowledge, you will gain exposure managing multiple full project management lifecycle SAP Business One projects on behalf of new and existing clients. You will be responsible for writing and maintaining clear, concise, project documentation and managing change control while working as part of a team. You will also be accountable for project QA, performance monitoring, and adding to the continuous improvement of project management practices.To successfully perform the responsibilities of this position, you must possess the following qualifications:
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business (Accounting) and/or Information Systems from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Minimum 5 years proven Project Management experience in a consulting environment with particular focus on project and capacity planning, job costing, accounting, invoicing, and financial administration.
Dedicated problem solving, strong client facing, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
A strong SAP Business One background or knowledge of competing products such as Microsoft, Sage, Epicor, or Netsuite would be advantageous.
Proven success and experience working with Crystal Reports and SQL queries is an asset.
Superior people skills; team-oriented, fast learner and very personable.
Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment.
Be part of a transformation and global expansion with Vision33 and apply today!We offer a competitive total rewards program including: competitive compensation structure, training and development, paid vacation and leaves, retirement plans, health and wellness programs, and various other employee benefits. We offer exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities, internal mobility, travel, and so much more. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with an award-winning global IT professional services organization; please submit an online application today.For more information on our company please visit our web site atwww.vision33.com.
VIEW JOBS8/8/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-11-06T00:00<p>Wylander Solutions, a recruiting company specializing in the disaster restoration industry, is hiring a Mitigation Project Manager for a full-service restoration company located in the Providence, RI area.</p><p><strong><em>Mitigation Project Manager Compensation and Benefits:</em></strong></p><ul><li>Base pay: $60-75,000 plus (DOE)</li><li>Quarterly bonus plan on paid completed projects</li><li>Company Vehicle to take home</li><li>Full electronics package</li><li>PTO & Paid Holidays</li><li>Health Benefits – Medical, Vision and Dental</li><li>Life Insurance</li><li>401k w/4% company match<p>________________________________________________________________________________________</p></li></ul><p>The Mitigation Project Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of the project cycle for the mitigation department. This role will provide direction and coordination of all field activities related to the technicians, trade partners, and managing the lifecycle of the project.</p><p> </p><p><strong><em>Mitigation Project Manager </em></strong><strong><em>Responsibilities:</em></strong></p><ul><li>Ability to manage and build high performing teams</li><li>Review job profitably and analyze financial reports pertaining to the mitigation department</li><li>Ability to understand estimates and manage mitigation projects</li><li>Demonstrate through understanding of all property disaster restoration services including water, sewer, fire, mold, asbestos, and other specialty cleaning services</li><li>Respond to property damage emergency calls and work effectively under time constraints to meet specific project timelines</li><li>Ability to communicate with insurance adjusters and a variety of customers; provide outstanding customer service and follow up</li><li>Complete any necessary documentation on assigned projects such as images and moisture readings</li><li>Plan, organize and manage crews and subcontractors</li><li>Ensure project safety and maintain quality control on all assigned projects</li><li>Record all equipment and materials used in assigned jobs into project database</li><li>Review daily requirements of assigned projects, document work progress in project database</li><li>Monitor crews daily work schedule and approve time sheets in payroll program</li><li>Attend all appropriate company meetings</li></ul><p><strong><em>Mitigation Project Manager </em></strong><strong><em>Requirements:</em></strong></p><ul><li>2+ years’ experience handling property losses in the disaster restoration, insurance or related industry</li><li>Project Management experience is a plus</li><li>IICRC, WRT/ASD and MRT are preferred</li><li>Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Xactimate preferred</li><li>Possess exceptional organizational and planning skills (detail-oriented person)</li><li>Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment</li><li>Ability to recognize and solve problems independently</li><li>Strong communication and negotiation skills</li><li>Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable</li><li>Ability to travel to and from various job sites throughout the local service area</li><li>Participate in 24-hour emergency services on-call work rotation scheduled responding to losses that occur after hours and on weekends</li></ul><p><strong>Keywords:</strong> Mitigation, Project Management, Restoration</p>WylanderProvidenceRI
VIEW JOBS8/4/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-11-02T00:00Overview
About the Position
VHB's Providence, RI office is looking for a Site/Civil Project Manager to join our growing Land Development Team.
* Manage small, medium, and large land development design efforts, working within a team of professionals to develop site/civil engineering plans
* Determines client requirements and develops plans, specifications, drawings, instructions, , reports, final bid packages, and related documents
* Support preparation of design and permitting documents
* Prepare and review design drawings and specifications documenting the new building and associated site improvements, including the layout and material identification of surface features including vehicular access, parking, and site circulation, grading and drainage of the site, utility layout, and erosion and sediment control
* Provides direction and guidance to project team members and reviews their work for technical accuracy
* Mentors and may supervise junior employees from one or more disciplines
* Attend meetings with clients, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders to establish their needs and discuss design/permitting issues and overall schedule
* Supervise design team activities during construction administration and construction close-out
* Develop new project opportunities and manage proposal submissions
Skills and Attributes
* Proficient in roadway design, site layout, grading, utility design and stormwater management
* Advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures in civil engineering and sustainability
* Advanced knowledge of local and state regulations governing site design
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Team oriented with ability to perform multiple tasks independently in a timely manner and collaborate effectively and positively with coworkers
* Self-motivated, highly organized, creative, and detail oriented
* Highly skilled in industry standard engineering design and analysis systems
* Ability to think critically and multitask
* Exhibits strong leadership skills
* Strong report writing skills
* 15+ years of site/civil engineering experience
* B.S. in Civil Engineering or related degree required (a master's degree may be substituted for 2 years of experience)
* Licensed Professional Engineer in Rhode Island required
WE ARE VHB! We're an inspired and innovative team of engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Our work helps improve mobility, enhance communities, and contribute to economic vitality. We do this while balancing development and infrastructure needs with stewardship of our environment.
Our people make us great! VHB provides a differentiating employee experience.
* Inclusive culture of collaboration and innovation
* Opportunity to work on complex, transformational projects
* Amazing co-workers
* A focus on learning and development
* Flexible, hybrid workplace
It's not surprising that VHB has consistently been rated one of the top AEC firms to work for across our 30+ offices on the East Coast. We're growing and we hope you'll join us!
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Vanasse Hangen BrustlinProvidenceRI
VIEW JOBS8/4/2022 12:00:00 AM2022-11-02T00:00Job Summary
AECOM is actively seeking a talented and experienced Senior Project Manager to oversee Federal environmental remediation projects. The candidate may work remotely in the vicinity of the Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Manchester, NH, or Providence, Rhode Island AECOM office. Occasional office days and visits to local project sites will be required.
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it's improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We're one global team - 47,000 strong - driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Experience with CERCLA projects and federal facilities
* Familiar with project invoicing and cash flow management
* Manages and directs professional and technical staff to complete complex environmental projects
* Leads teams by utilizing advanced scientific principles, theories, and practices
* Utilizes existing technologies and past experience to develop technical solutions to complex problems
* Interprets and records data, conducts analyses, compares findings to relevant studies and local, state, and federal regulations to ensure compliance
* Analyzes financial statements and completes budget tracking
* Performs work with minimal direction with periodic reporting to area manager
* Oversees the preparation of work plans and organizes project studies
* Performs complex assignments often requiring the development of unique solutions to problems with the support of the project team
* Supervises junior and mid-level staff during all phases of project work
* Conducts reviews and provides staff feedback for continued improvement
AECOM is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits program to meet the diverse needs of our employees. Depending on your employment status, AECOM benefits may include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D and disability benefits, paid time off, leaves of absence, voluntary benefits, perks, wellness and global well-being, and global EAP, Business Travel and Service Awards programs.
About AECOM's Environment Business Line
Join AECOM to be part of an expert global team who is connected through a well-developed, worldwide, internal technical practice network through which you can learn from and brainstorm with the best in the world. AECOM is an industry-leading, world class environmental firm, and we want you to succeed within it. We respect and encourage your own pathway to excellence via our Freedom to Grow initiative.
AECOM is known for our award-winning technical excellence, leading-edge science and innovative project delivery. We provide sustainable solutions for some of the world's most challenging issues. Our global clients and their projects are diverse and interesting. They span market sectors and geographies and require innovative technical solutions to solve wide-ranging environmental problems within diverse community profiles.
AECOM's Sustainable Legacies program describes our approach to the environment, social equity and governance (ESG.) We embed sustainability throughout our business and help clients embed sustainable practices into their work. We help clients reduce their impact on the environment, achieve compliance and reduce risks.
About AECOM's Remediation, Restoration and Redevelopment Practice
AECOM delivers innovative and often complex solutions to meet our clients' objectives. Because we address many different impacted sites - from munitions to PFAS to algae blooms and beyond - every project in our global practice is different. That's exciting, especially because our worldwide internal technical practice network connects us in real time to explore best practices from experts near and far. We offer full life-cycle solutions for projects - from due diligence through restoration and redevelopment to outreach programs that engage stakeholders and generate goodwill in the community. Our experts integrate scientific and engineering knowledge with responsive and cost-effective project management, strong communication skills, and an understanding of regulatory strategies and challenges. AECOM has the depth and breadth of resources to address significant remedial site challenges, and we support the development of our technical staff to be their best via professional mentorship and development. AECOM provides a stringent internal project manager certificate program to help you succeed in that career path. Learn more about our Remediation, Restoration and Redevelopment services.
* BA/BS in Geology, Engineering, or related field with 6 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
* Must be able to pass a background check
* Due to the nature of the work U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Professional License (PE, PG)
* 10+ years' experience in environmental investigation and remediation (soil, water, sediment, PFAS, munitions) project management
* Master's degree in Geology, Environmental, Civil, or Chemical Engineering, or related degree
* Experience with regulator and stakeholder negotiations
* Experience successfully managing environmental projects for Federal clients (USACE, AFCEC, Navy)
* Thorough working knowledge of CERCLA
* Detail oriented with strong organizational and communication, both verbal and written skills
* Experience in team management and scheduling of staff and resources to ensure on time and on budget project delivery
* Superior communication, writing, editing, and reporting skills for a wide variety of audiences
* Experience preparing proposals, cost estimates, schedules, and change orders
* Interest in business development
* Have led teams of professionals in executing Site Investigations, Remedial Investigations, Feasibility Studies, Risk Assessment, and Treatability Studies in support of Federal environmental projects
* Occasional overnight travel required
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you're working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed. You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion - a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients. We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business. We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career. When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts - planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers - leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let's get started. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Environment
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 271261BR
Additional Locations US - Manchester, NH - 1155 Elm Street, US - Providence, RI
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.