Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Project Manager / Sales Rep (Jacksonville)
Jacksonville , FL 32256
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a loyal, motivated individual who wants to make more money and move up on their own. This job includes 401k, benefits and the ability to earn substantial income. Our Project Managers are highly effective and come from all sorts of backgrounds. We provide all the training you will need. In 2017, on average our Project Managers earned more than $103,000! This successful people-person will play a key role in increasing their income potential by:
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Setting appointments in highly-targeted areas
- Damage assessment & inspections of properties (including roofs, siding, gutters and more)
- Sales & customer service with homeowners
- Basic data entry & paperwork with digital & mobile CRM tools
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Maintain and expand contacts within your assigned territory
- Manage all steps in the construction project process
No experience required we provide training!
We Are Accord
Accord Group is a family of companies creating remarkable experiences through insurance restoration roofing, siding and gutters. We give homeowners peace of mind after hailstorms, severe winds and other natural disasters. As a trusted national leader in the industry, our experience with insurance companies allows us to give our customers the best advice possible as we effectively guide homeowners through the confusing process of insurance claims, restoring their homes with efficiency.
The Accord Group leadership team has over $1.1B in experience and is continuing to experience rapid growth. Our CEO, Dustin Doll, is a finalist for the Ernst & Young's 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year. We are committed to continuing that growth trend to become the leading storm-related exterior restoration company in the United States.
- Must be able to work hard, follow directions and do what you say you're going to do
- Must have a smart phone (iPhone or Android preferred) to run our CRM tools from the field
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- After proper training, must be willing and able to get up on a roof for inspections
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Proven sales and/or people experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to travel for periods of time is a plus but not required
Look no further ... Your better life starts here with a new career.
- Huge Earning Potential typical rookie compensation is $50k-90k; average Project Manager earnings in 2017 was over $103,000
- Excellent Benefits Health, Vision, Dental, Life (after 60 days) and generous 401k match options (after 1 year)
- Leadership You Can Trust genuinely appreciation where you're not just a number and leaders that care
- Recognition for Awesomeness generous rewards and appreciation
- Great Team Environment be part of something bigger than yourself
- Career Advancement Opportunities be as successful as you want to be our employees often say "the sky is the limit"
- Learning, Training & Development Opportunities
- Market Stability with Longterm Viability stable and scalable growth
- Exotic Annual Incentive Trip For minimum qualifying employees can all-inclusive resorts, cruises, and more!
It's time for the rewarding job YOU DESERVE.
Accord Group by the Numbers
- Started in 2010
- Leadership experience $1.1+ billion managed
- 155+ employees
- 14 offices nationwide
- 14,500+ customers
- 5 brands DHI Roofing | Oak Crest Roofing | Secured Roofing | Steve Kemper Builder | DHI Commercial
Do you want a rewarding career? Are you ready for a change?
We've been there. We get it. You may be tired ... tired of being unappreciated & overlooked ... tired of not being paid what you are worth ... tired of a horrible manager ... tired of the cubicle.
There's no reason for that stress. Our leadership cares and our team is looking for you! We want you to join us.
Join the Accord family.