Los Angeles , CA 90066
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PROJECT MANAGER (Full-Time / Los Angeles, CA)
ROSEWOOD is looking for a detail-oriented and organized Project Manager to manage large-scale, interactive projects from conception and design to development and implementation. The Project Manager will efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across multiple projects. They will manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes, while working closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute innovative marketing initiatives to achieve business goals. The ideal candidate is driven and able to make decisions and solve problems in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Manage ROSEWOOD process for each project to ensure all projects run on time and on budget.
- Serve as the partner to the Brand Lead while being comfortable in an external client-facing role.
- Manage, update and track against project timelines/milestones. Communicate any timeline changes to Brand and Creative regularly.
- Work with Production to create production timelines and ensure a final spec list.
- Proactively identify project conflicts and risks, and provide resolutions to ensure projects are running smoothly at all times.
- Oversee project resourcing and time management across projects, interfacing with other project management leads to ensure team health.
- Work with Operations and Production to ensure timely resourcing and make outreach to an external network of freelancers as needed.
- Update Brand trackers weekly with team hours via FunctionFox.
- Compile information for SOW / MSAs etc., including scope and project timeline/milestones.
- Perform weekly project/retainer audits to ensure were staying on budget.
- Manage expectations for client and internal teams, keeping in mind different points of view and incorporating them into an active project plan.
- Schedule and attend all internal meetings, taking copious notes to circulate internally.
- Maintain and organize all files and assets internally on G-Drive/ Server/ DropBox.
- Own Trello experience and process throughout each project. Work with each department to ensure cards are moved, notes and feedback are added, assets are uploaded as needed.
- 5-7 years of project coordination/management experience in an agency setting.
- Proven ability to manage project budget, scope, resourcing, deliver on time and on budget.
- Strong multi-tasker, able to juggle multiple campaigns at once all while tracking milestones, resource performance and account needs.
- Knowledge of project management tools (Trello and FunctionFox a plus).
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous situations and proactively identify issues/obstacles and effectively create solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience in social/digital marketing and content production timelines and process.
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company matching 401K
- Cell phone and Wellness Reimbursements
*This organization participates in e-Verify.