Pieper Electric Inc
Kenosha , WI 53140
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Pieper Electric is adding to the team in Kenosha! This role will sit in Kenosha and manage the IL territory of Cook County, IL. We're looking for a Project Manager to manage safety, general contractor, employee engagement, customer satisfaction, profits, and sales growth of one or more customers or projects. This position will continually prospect for new customers and expand services into new regions within his/her area of responsibility. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to grow with a stable company that offers exemplary benefits and an team focused environment. Responsibilities:
- Prospect for leads continually through interaction on job sites through sub and customer interaction while executing current project.
- Manage billing & collections; Achieve the minimum budgeted net profit for projects with annual percent of at least 2 times the industry average.
- Facilitate constant process improvement in the area of production and efficiency in our field labor. Implement pre-fab, and other productivity improvement tools to consistently have increases in our field production. Achieve minimum productivity requirements of 100% while striving for expected productivity requirements of 110%.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers; ensure high quality service is provided to guarantee repeat sales and favorable recommendations. Take prompt action to resolve any customer complaints.
- 5-10 years prior experience, in the electrical or transmission/distribution construction field.
- Strong knowledge of estimating, scheduling, and budget processes.
- High school education is required; Two or Four-year construction-related degree or Journeyman background (4-5 year apprenticeship) also required (may be waived in the event of document, significant work background).
- Individual must be able to work independently, meet deadlines and budgets, work on multiple jobs simultaneously, and fulfill all job requirements within a timely fashion.
- Be willing and capable of completing personal development plans for self and subordinates preferred. Desire to learn and grow personally and professionally required.
- Ability to effectively utilize basic Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.