Little Rock , AR 72215
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Oversee the day-to-day work order management of the Installation Services Group (ISG) programs throughout an assigned base of sub-contracted partners. Provide support to the dealer partners through coaching, training and problem solving. Additionally, the position is responsible for pre-configuration/re-configuration of wireless devices for new installs, as well as accurately entering critical data into Spectrum Access System (SAS) to provision new accounts. Develop professional working relationships with assigned fulfillment partners, connecting with key contacts of their business. Evaluate partners through any and all performance metrics. Liaise between fulfillment partners and Regional Manager to ensure timely and successful strategy execution.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
Pre-configure/re-configure wireless equipment and devices with installers via remote connection for new subscriber installations.
Enter critical data into Spectrum Access System (SAS) to provision new accounts for Citizen Broadband Radio Services (CBRS) installations.
Monitor daily service orders activities to ensure work orders are being schedule, updated with current status, and completed on time.
Knowledge of all ISG business partners and their needs for day-to-day operations on all work orders.
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships.
Continuous measurement of partner performance metrics.
Implementation and assistance in content creation of ongoing training and partner development.
Identification of operational areas, both internally and externally, for evolving process improvement.
Enforce program requirements through constant communication.
Make recommendations on process improvements, implementation and documentation with the goal to improve processes, procedures, effectiveness, and results.
Ability to think critically and astute attention to detail.
Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
All other duties as assigned by management.
Regular and prompt attendance is a primary function and requirement for this position.
- Acceptance of responsibility resulting in anticipation / prevention and problem-solving, which includes identifying problems and issues of varying complexities and finding effective solutions within few guidelines, inside and outside one's job, department or organization.
- Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations; being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
- Actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others; shaping and expressing ideas and information with others using the spoken word, as well as expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well organized and grammatically correct reports or documents, utilizing language and terminology that is understandable for the reader.
- Effective and efficient use of computers in the working environment.
- Knowing the internal and external customers' business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to service and customer satisfaction.
- Delegating Responsibility
- Allocate authority and/or task responsibility to appropriate people.
- Pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards; be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Spotting opportunities within your own circle of influence, anticipating on threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals; showing consideration for and maintaining good relations with others; acting calmly under stress and strain, and not being hasty or impetuous.
- Achieving results through people by successful objective setting, performance review, motivation, delegation, teambuilding, commitment gains, and empowerment.
- Identify problems and issues of varying complexities and find effective solutions within few guidelines.
- Effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- The trait of being dependable and trustworthy, which includes being at work during your scheduled times, arriving on-time and ready to perform job functions, and demonstrating accuracy with regards to assigned tasks.
- Supports and complies with safety and security requirements.
- Convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
- Utilize the available time to organize, follow a systematic method of performing a task and complete work within given deadlines.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED), preferred.
- Three to five years related experience in an operations role.
- Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Intermediate level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to messages, attaching computerized files, utilizing calendar and task reminders, viewing several calendars, sharing calendars, creating and sending meeting requests, and creating contact lists.
- Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
- Internet Explorer or other web browsers
- Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines and boomerang searches.
- Basic level. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating presentations, adding new slides, saving a presentation, and previewing a presentation.
Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
Certificates & Licenses
Proficient in basic mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying.
Primary language used to perform this job is English.