On The Mark Utility Locating Services, Inc.
Rochester , NY 14602
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Project management responsibilities include delivering projects on time within budget and scope. The person in this role should have a technical background and a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. This person should be skilled at getting the best out of the people, many who will not report to him/her, to deliver projects that they oversee.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing/manage project scope and objectives (requirements), involving all relevant stakeholders including client and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop/manage a detailed project plan (of schedule, cost & quality) to track progress monthly.
- Develop/manage a detailed budget plan and track/manage expenses
- Ensure resource (people & dollars) availability and allocation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope (on performance) and within budget
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate issues to management, as needed
- Develop and maintain good client and stakeholder relationships
- Perform weekly audits to minimize project risks (i.e. weekly audits)
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k with Company Match
Vacation & Personal Time
10 Paid Holidays