Project Manager - Multifamily Construction - Nashville, TN
Mountain Management Group
Nashville , TN 37250
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Multi-Family Construction/Development Group currently seeking aProject Manager
. This position will report to the Vice President of Construction.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with the Construction Executive in interacting with subcontractors
- Partner with the Construction Executive in the drafting of client proposals
- Partner with the Construction Executive on contract administration and management
- Work with preconstruction, estimating and scheduling on project estimate and schedule
- Provide direction to the project team to complete the projects safe and on time
- Perform on-site Project Manager duties on small scope projects
Required SkillsQualifications include:
- BS in a Construction related field preferred.
- Multi-Family Construction required.
- Podium, Wrap, Construction preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, APM, PM, Project Engineer, Multifamily, Multi Family, Multi-Family, Construction, Apartments, Condos,Additional Locations: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland, Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts