Project Manager - Mccann Health NY
New York , US-NY 10017
Posted 7 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the execution of day-to-day activities on our clients engagements. He or she will manage all project phases from Discovery and Definition through Design, Build and Deployment. At a high level, the PM is specifically responsible for managing project timelines, project resources and project budgets. PM activities also include managing project resources in the delivery of project documentation, including statements of work, estimates, timelines, functional specifications, site maps, wireframes and budget reconciliations.
The PM will have responsibility for planning and delivering projects by aligning the projects needs with appropriate agency and vendor/partner resources and by supporting and maintaining agency process and efficient project workflow.
- Assist in development of project scope and definition materials
- Maintain, track and report on the status of individual projects and department utilization
- Oversee multiple projects on one or more accounts
- Coordinate with other agency disciplines on project development issues
- Run and document agreements made in team status meetings
- Create and execute project work plans and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Assist in management of financial and time-line forecasts, including monitoring estimates vs. actuals
- Perform as the interface between client and agency for all project plans, budgets and revisions
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution in order to preserve and strengthen the Agency process
- Manage relationship and deliverables of third party vendors and internal team
- 3+ years Project Management experience, or performance in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, including strong written, oral communication and presentation skills (able to lead internal meetings with personnel at all levels within the agency).
- Pharma experience required; DTC and respiratory a plus
- Strong background in print and traditional deliverables
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, proactive and motivated to follow through on all areas of responsibility
- Bachelors degree required